PDA

View Full Version : in FIN?!

FL540
20th Sep 2006, 15:59
Hi!

Does anyone have any inside info about Jetflite or Airfix aviation in Finland?Any info would be nice...

Thanks! :)

H.Finn
22nd Sep 2006, 10:14
What do you want to know exactly? Both companies are adding airplanes, Jetflite got two Lear 60's already this year, and a third one should be arriving shortly, these are operated for Russian owners AFAIK. They are getting a second Challenger 604 this month and a third later this year. The old Falcon 20s are leaving though.
I have heard a fairly certain rumour that Airfix will get a Falcon 7X probably late next year, and a Global Express will join the fleet at about the same time. A second Global is on the way in 2008.

FL540
25th Sep 2006, 18:40
Ok. Thanks for that! Do you happen to know anything about their salaries and/or working conditions? :)

Thanks!

H.Finn
25th Sep 2006, 18:51
I have some information on salaries, but only for senior captains. I believe in both companies annual salary easily climbs above 100K euros, with the usual benefits. Jetflite pilots have company cars, if they so want, I think.
Airfix mostly operates the airplanes for owners, so their schedules are better known in advance, some of their airplanes do no charters at all. Jetflite on the other hand mostly flies charters with the Falcons and Challengers, while I think the Lears are mostly for the owners' use. Anyway, as always in ad hoc style business, it is more or less 24/7 stand by, unpredictable, but interesting.