PDA

View Full Version : Horn Island

farque2
19th Sep 2006, 22:13
Hey Guys,
Just wondering if any of you have info on operators on Horn. Barrier Aviation in particular. Requirements Chief Pilot etc

Thanks

I spy
20th Sep 2006, 12:36
Be nice to Sue, who's a lovely lady. Try Skytrans, AeroTropics, Scott at CAT or Coastw**k

Gordstar
20th Sep 2006, 19:59
Support I spy's statements mate, be especially nice to Sue, and you will be half way there.
Just don't break the window of her car while you are doing the mowing like I did!!!!!!!
HID is a great place to learn.
All the best......:D

Bula
21st Sep 2006, 00:41
coastwat? ha yeah.. you enjoy your bongos

Gordstar
22nd Sep 2006, 04:44
BULA, u r bad mate. ;)

NNB
22nd Sep 2006, 05:08
settle bloke, if you are want to carsh legally it had better be in an Islander. With a VMCA of 39kts and 35kts cross wind, she behaves like a lady in my world, it's up to you to f*&k up to make her bite - yes, I'm a fan
blue skies boys & girls
NNb:ok:

Thai997
24th Sep 2006, 23:05
Just get off youre arse and do it Matty.

Avoid Scotty Bloxam and CAT like the plague. Everyone else up there is tops.

Make sure you pack a few pair of drinking pants.

POLL: Who thinks Matty should get rid of the bitch thats been holding him back all these years, toughen up a bit, and headup to the rock ?!?

TopperHarley
24th Sep 2006, 23:38
Yes go and do it matty.

She'll leave you in a few years time for someone much better than you, that earns much more money than you do. You'll be a sad middle aged assistant manager at Video Ezy kicking yourself every day that you didn't do it.

Anyone know what the quality of teachers and nurses is like up there at the moment ?