PDA

View Full Version : Jet2 757

OBK!
16th Sep 2006, 13:55
Hi,
Is there anyone on the 757 with Jet2 that would care to comment on the flying, roster, pay, terms and conditions etc?
Would much appreciate any info.
Best Regards

Nearly Man
18th Sep 2006, 13:51
Hi, I'm with them if you want to PM me? Happy to tell you what they're like to me?
Been very nice to me so far!

haughtney1
18th Sep 2006, 18:55
One word... "alicante!" :E

fade to grey
19th Sep 2006, 08:16
Haughtney..
for you,one word........'gibraltar' or am I barking up the wrong tree !

TFR
17th Nov 2006, 16:22
Thinking about 757 F/O offer with Jet2 - any of you on it (especially MAN based) got the latest on the flying, roster, future (Summer '07) plans??

All info very useful to help me decide - I'd be commuting, so roster stability/days off allocation info. would be especially welcome - by PM if you prefer.

Thanks in advance,
TFR

Mr Angry from Purley
17th Nov 2006, 17:15
commuting from where?, in the UK?. :\

TFR
17th Nov 2006, 20:05
Nope.
The Continent.:eek:

haughtney1
17th Nov 2006, 20:09
Haughtney..
for you,one word........'gibraltar' or am I barking up the wrong tree !

:}

Yep.....:oh:

endofeng
9th Dec 2006, 08:39
Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone could help me? I've recently gotten through the selection process and awaiting a start date.

I have been told that there is a re-shuffling of fleets due to the aquisition of 5 more 75's for MAN (Which is the base I am looking for!), thus some 73's may be moving out of MAN and going elsewhere!

The upshot of this is I have now been told I'm in a 'Holding Pool'.......???

Can anyone tell me anymore. I'm due to do the Advanced Handling Course down at CTC, and hoping that if demand calls I may get on the 75 MAN, or 73 MAN or LBA.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

ps PM's are more than welcome!

--------------
endofeng:ok:

tifosi
1st Jan 2007, 12:44
Hi all.
Can anyone shed some light on the interview, what questions, technical etc?
I know there's no numerical and verbal reasoning anymore, but actual interview content would be helpful.
Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.