PDA

View Full Version : Thread on Executive Turbine

340_co-jock
16th Sep 2006, 08:45
Hi guys
Please can someone direct me to the thread which I came across a few days ago, where the topic of Executive Turbine was started.
Many thanks

Kittycat
16th Sep 2006, 12:51
I would like to know too. It seems like it disappeared...! Was it deleted as spesific people's names were mentioned in the thread?

4HolerPoler
16th Sep 2006, 12:59
It was closed by its originator, which after review seems like a really good idea as there were a bunch of names being slung around.

4HP

Naniwe
16th Sep 2006, 17:11
I found out last night from a guy who flyies for ETthat MJ was finally relieved of his duties as Ops manager..seems like they did some background checks with NAC and Airserve, and decieded they had lost too many drivers over one month (11 )

So they are now trying to get the rest of the crew to stay, especially as they are starting up the third level operation to the resorts...
Think they left it a little late....it has been tried before not very sucessful either....

aus734
17th Sep 2006, 05:51
Lets not start bashing MJ, he ran some fine operations for Airserv. Lets rather look at ET and see who they have lost over the last year or 2.

tedstriker
17th Sep 2006, 21:45
Pprune might be a rumour network - but your comments Naniwe are reaching rock bottom. May we ask your position (if any) at Executive Turbine - or are you relying on past experience to draw conclusions against this man?

Although you might have your reasons to dislike him due to performance at other companies - are you currently in the picture?

I - as I would suspect everybody - would be devastated to be personally attacked on an open forum. It is unprofessional. Everyone has an opinion, but not everybody has all the facts at hand.

Let's keep it clean. Fact 1: The manager has not been dismissed. 2:ET is starting up a new schedule.

Good luck to them and let time decide if its a profitable move.

windycorner
18th Sep 2006, 09:11
Naniwe.....as you have the info: from inside or outside:

I am curious as to what exactly ET doing to keep more crew from leaving....
Surely a more exciting topic than rumours from the bottom dwellers regarding Managers abilities.....:rolleyes:

tedstriker
18th Sep 2006, 09:39
Well quite. Complimentary 6 pack of Castle perhaps?

windycorner
18th Sep 2006, 11:11
Sounds interesting ........are we talking daily :D or a once off := ?