PDA

View Full Version : Need Charts for Indonesia

asw28-866
15th Sep 2006, 10:24
Dear All,
Will be heading north to Indonesia in a lightie and am having difficulty obtaining the ONC charts N-12 and N-13. Any help gratefully received, feel free to PM.
Regards
ASW28

18-Wheeler
15th Sep 2006, 11:39
I might be able to get some for you.
I'll be back in Brisbane early next month and I reckon I might be able to get some charts for you.
Send me a PM or email towards the end of this month.

itsbrokenagain
16th Sep 2006, 15:26
I used to go cairns to singapore and kl once a year in a PA44 with some hour builders for fun, great trip, this was in the 1990's!

Sportys.com has the ONC's you need, also there is a RAAF place/department in victoria that could sell you the military charts for airport diagrams, approach charts, IFR charts and ONC's. Dont know if they are still in existance, I got the number to call from Aopa .

Also call Jepp. they can make you a trip pack for a decent price ( or it used to be decent ).

Good luck with the customs and getting diplomatic clearances, hope you got yourself a good agent to get thru Indonesia!

wb727d
16th Sep 2006, 21:27
try this address
used it when i went over there

http://www.raafais.gov.au/Products/index.htm?ersr.asp

even the RAAF find it hard to keep up with the changes over there so if u see
some differences in the info u get from their ersa to what u see when there,let them know.

have fun

WB727D

king oath
17th Sep 2006, 06:04
You wouldn't be Naomi Robsen by any chance?

asw28-866
17th Sep 2006, 22:01
Thanks for the pointers chaps...and no i'm a bit deep voiced to be a Naomi!

tlf
17th Sep 2006, 22:25
Dear All,
Will be heading north to Indonesia in a lightie and am having difficulty obtaining the ONC charts N-12 and N-13. Any help gratefully received, feel free to PM.
Regards
ASW28

Aztec C perhaps?

asw28-866
19th Sep 2006, 09:27
No tlf not an Aztec, that's some other lucky bugger! This one only has one donk, so shall be hugging the life raft across the ditch. Think have now sourced charts, thanks for all the suggestions, the ESRA is a good find!

cheers

ASW28