PDA

View Full Version : Startup in Spain - Clickair - by Iberia

gorayer
15th Sep 2006, 08:03
Does anyone know terms and conditions for a captainsposition on the A-320 for the spanish startup - Clickair - owned by Iberia?

click
15th Sep 2006, 09:40
Hey, I've got nothing to do with this....:E
I wonder what they mean by this statement posted on their website (http://www.clickair.com/view/default.aspx?lang=2&menu=81&pagina=0...it says "The company will offer the passenger value-added services that have been unknown of until now in this type of companies and that will be added gradually,." do they know themselves? Just curious...and a thread hijack because I've never heard of them before.:rolleyes:

newton69
9th Oct 2006, 07:15
Does anybody know do they Clickair take on non Spanish pilots, I can speak a little bit of Spanish but cant write a word! :) .

The web site has the application form in English.

Whats the conditions like same as Vueling???

ICING AOA
9th Oct 2006, 07:30
Does anybody know do they Clickair take on non Spanish pilots, I can speak a little bit of Spanish but cant write a word! :) .

Unfortunatally not only you will have to speak, read and write fluently spanish but also you will need a big personal/political recommendation ! like in all the spanish companies !:}

dartagnan
9th Oct 2006, 20:56
(Summer 2006, Vueling open day).

"we dont want to be an airline who hires only pilots based on intern contact like the big airlines, at Vueling, everybody has his chance to fly for us"

"To join a Spanish airline, you need to have a very good recommendation from inside the company.We don't want to see that at Vueling "

Go Vueling!:D

ICING AOA
10th Oct 2006, 07:51
Go Vueling!:D

yes, but the only big problem is the working conditions and the crappy salary !! :bored: :yuk:

Fliegenderflieger
19th Oct 2006, 23:04
5- 3- 5- 4 is not bad,

working much on Dutydais, have 3 or 4 consecutive Days off.

Thats around 18 on and 13 off per Month, thats fine.

The Salary, i hope it will increase with the Time, for all Positions within the Crew.

dartagnan
20th Oct 2006, 09:54
the salary is crap, but it' s a salary...and you have some other advantages like health insurance, paid vacation, uniform,
it is still better having a salary than paying to log hours.no?

ICING AOA
20th Oct 2006, 17:57
indeed Dartagnan ! ;)
It is just a shame the salary is so bad at Vueling :(

(The uniform, well, they have to change it also because it is so ugly, even more ugly than the one of British Airways :ouch: !!! )

PenTito
23rd Oct 2006, 15:18
To report for duty in the corridor of AENA and sometimes to seat on the steps and prepare your Vueling flight is a big SHAME ON YOU Eduardo, Klober and all the clowns around them + the non-existant (read corrupt) Spanish CAA. Club Med country, Club Med airline....

dartagnan
24th Oct 2006, 10:02
pentito,

you don't have to mention names here.If you are not happy with some airlines procedures, why don't you go discuss this matter directly with them.Maybe they are working on it.

I think people here, are more interested by what is going on at vueling than to critisize people.These people in question do not have the money to install a briefing room for their crew.(send them your old pc, and printers, still better than nothing ). I remember that ryanair doesn't have even pencils to write.

as for the uniform, is it quality which comes first ...I think in a job where you have to wear an uniform 10-15h a day, quality is more important than how good it looks on you.

what about the crew food?

PenTito
25th Oct 2006, 20:13
The people in mention are the postholders who should make sure these things do not happen and their names are public, anyway. The company has been operating long time now, no?:ugh:

PenTito
5th Nov 2006, 15:01
I leave all the crew food to the others and I know why. Maybe some pilots care to join airline just for crew food, who knows, some musketeer might.:rolleyes: