PDA

View Full Version : interview with excel airways

stiff nut
14th Sep 2006, 10:03
Hi,
just wondered if anyone has any info on interviews with excel fot the 757/767 fleet they would care to share....any info greatly appreciated, thanks

747 Downind
3rd Oct 2006, 07:18
Just thought I'd fire up this thread seen as it generated such a flurry of replies:confused:

Any info on 737 interview @ XL, or even on 757/767 even though I haven't got an interview for the 75/6 any reply would be better than none:D

General views about the company.. I know this has been posted before but roster pattern, routes, crew attitude etc primarily for the 738. Basic pay and duty pay as well, I know there is some garb about this on ppjn but not sure how accurate it is.

Seems like I good company to work for if you like the charter way of life.. nice bunch of people etc? Certainly seen the XL 'posy' given it large @ BAR MED on a tuesday night.

Any info most grateful :)

bushbolox
3rd Oct 2006, 10:17

It is a good company, despite some rather negative posts on here, but if you join youll soon meet the guys and girls with issues and realise they are in the minority. Rosters were a bit dodgy in the summer just gone.Not the best summer. Good people in general and you summed it up. A good company if you like the charter way of life.EG noone was laid off at 9/11 and it was one of the few companys that still promoted f/os that winter.. That might help put the general attitude in perspective. Alot of expansion recently has led to some polarisation of opinion but generally good people across the board. Go for it.

747 Downind
3rd Oct 2006, 10:28
Many thanks bushbolox.. I think I will go if they offer me a place. As I cruise over crawley :yuk: , and look down at LGW from FL180 as I'm been held low by London burning fuel for God knows what reason, I do miss the place. I want to return to LGW and XL would be the ideal outfit for me.. I think:)

Thanx for the reply