PDA

View Full Version : BMI & BMI Baby

TightSlot
13th Sep 2006, 11:57
The BMI Thread

angelofthesky
18th Sep 2006, 13:58
I'm hoping questions re bmibaby can come under this thread.

I have worked for a scheduled airline for a while but due change in circumstance and moving due to partners job i have been looking at bmibaby.

Can anyone help?
What are you terms and conditions like?
Basic pay and sector pay?
% comission on bar sales?
Time to team leader upgrade and pay increase?
Pension scheme?
Holidays?

I realise these questions require some sensitive info to be given so please pm me if unable to post a reply

Cheers Angel.

random_bandit
30th Sep 2006, 20:31
Ok so it's about £8 sector pay. 8% bar commision and starting of £10.5k rising to 11.5 after probabtion...
I just finished training...they're commited to service ewhich is nice for low cost
good luck
mail me for any more info
xxx

lollytosser
8th Oct 2006, 02:55
Hi

Can anyone tell me about the interview process for BMI. Any info greatfully received, especially info on the maths and english tests.
Also does anyone know of any books that can be downloaded,that are on the subject of questions and answers for cabin crew interviews.

Thanks

SNOLLY
9th Oct 2006, 18:29
Hi

Can anyone tell me about the interview process for BMI. Any info greatfully received, especially info on the maths and english tests.
Also does anyone know of any books that can be downloaded,that are on the subject of questions and answers for cabin crew interviews.

Thanks

do you want to know about bmi mainline or bmibaby? :rolleyes:

Smile!!!
9th Oct 2006, 19:26
bmi baby i think

NoodleDoodle
9th Oct 2006, 21:30
Hi there! I'm new here. I have an interview with bmibaby on the 25th so any tips would be welcome. They sounded really friendly when they phoned me. I'm glad to hear they're committed to service.

SNOLLY
11th Oct 2006, 14:49
Hi there! I'm new here. I have an interview with bmibaby on the 25th so any tips would be welcome. They sounded really friendly when they phoned me. I'm glad to hear they're committed to service.

hi there,i work for bmibaby from bhx so if i can help you with anything let me know.they are committed to service and generally a good company to work for.the interview was pretty easy as long as you act yourself i know easier said than done when nervous but you will be fine.
dress smart and just smile.you have group excersises which is easy they just assess how well you work with other people and then you do a maths test,from what i can remember this was just simply adding,subtracting and doing currency conversions.the 2-1 interview is just simply a chance for the recruitment team to get to know you,what you,ve done,strengths and weaknesses etc.
like i say if i can help with anything else let me know x

mother hen
11th Oct 2006, 15:37
Hi snolly, my daughter used to work for bmibaby at bhx too but left the end of July!

SNOLLY
11th Oct 2006, 17:54
Hi snolly, my daughter used to work for bmibaby at bhx too but left the end of July!

Really,bet i know her then,what was her name,it wasnt stacey billings was it?

mother hen
11th Oct 2006, 17:58
hi snolly, no it wasn't stacey, close though, her name is Kaycie!

lollytosser
12th Oct 2006, 02:30
Hi everyone

It,s BMI not BMI Baby I'm interested in. What I would like to know as mentioned is anything to do with the interview and anything to do with the maths and literacy tests. It's been such a loooong time since I've done anything like that.
Thanks everyone.

SNOLLY
12th Oct 2006, 19:42
hi snolly, no it wasn't stacey, close though, her name is Kaycie!

hi there,i know kaycie only had the pleasure of flying with her once,isnt she at emirates now? send her my regards

mother hen
12th Oct 2006, 20:52
snolly, yes Kaycie's at emirates. She's been there 5 weeks now, sunday will be the start of her last week of training. She'd been at baby since they opened the base at bhx. She started her training at the end of 2004 for baby. I will pass on your regards....what name will she know you by?

regards, mother hen.

TightSlot
12th Oct 2006, 21:19
Please do not use your real names in this forum, or identify others without their permission

iliketofly
13th Oct 2006, 08:30
i have worked for BMI for nearly 9 years sometimes you feel like this :ugh: other times you feel like this :mad: sometimes waking up at 4.30 and eating crew meals could make you feel like this :yuk:, management are always telling you := which makes you :{ when you land on time your :D when you go home your :) when you tell your friends your working for an airline it makes you :cool: overall like i said i've been here for nearly 9 years and i give it the :ok:, good luck to anyone who joins :E, email me if you need to know more.

crewboy
13th Oct 2006, 13:18
Hi,:)
Just to let you know that there are no written tests for BMI mainline, just group work and if you get through 2-1 interview. I should be starting training in Jan cant wait. The staff are very nice and willing to help.
Goodluck,

Crewboy:ok: