PDA

View Full Version : Escuela Inglesa En EspaŅa

LEVC
12th Sep 2006, 18:49
Alguien sabe la direccion y/o pagina web de una escuela de pilotos privados inglesa que se encuentra en cataluña?

Gracias de antemano por vuestras respuestas

Tech Guru
12th Sep 2006, 19:26
Not sure i can help with an answer, but possibly can help a lot of people understand the question. http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
This website provides free translations, not sure how accurate it is, but apparently your question translated is: "Somebody knows the direction andor page Web of a school of private pilots English that is in Catalonia?
Thanks beforehand for your answers"
Good Luck!!

LH2
12th Sep 2006, 20:04
Alguien sabe la direccion y/o pagina web de una escuela de pilotos privados inglesa que se encuentra en cataluņa?

Afraid not, mate. The only British PPL school I know of is in Jerez, do a search for Fly-in-Spain. Alternatively, try posting in the Private Flying forum.

I've always said that there is a market there, though. Why go through all the trouble of going to Florida when somewhere like Spain would be just as good, if only there were more British schools in there.

LEVC
12th Sep 2006, 20:50
Good point Tech Guru, I did ask in spanish because it is the spanish forum, but i guess a lot of non spanish guys do read it too, so here it goes in english.

Do any of you guys know of a british PPL school located in Cataluña (Spain)?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tech Guru
12th Sep 2006, 20:58
Sorry all, misread the post location in the new posts.........:\

Hurry
25th Sep 2006, 18:33
LEVC, I don't think there is any english flying schools in Catalonia as such.
But some english schools do use schools there for part of their ATPL Integrated courses. I know CABAIR where using a school in Reus Airport last year but are now using one in Valencia.
Having said that, just point out that most of the flying schools in Barcelona, Girona and Reus are able to impart their lessons in english.