PDA

View Full Version : Jet2 Ground Jobs

Venkman
12th Sep 2006, 14:04
I have applied for a few jobs with Jet2, which have been advertised on their website. I did receive a letter a few weeks ago stating my application had been passed on to the department manager, however I have not heard anything since.

Has anyone else applied for any of the vacancies with Jet2 and had an interview, or been given a date for an interview?

Cheers

bacardi walla
12th Sep 2006, 14:26
I've not heard from them since June. Guess I won't either :{

bartelby
12th Sep 2006, 16:56
Keep in touch they are still short!

Bartelby

VP8
13th Sep 2006, 17:52
Are they looking @ old applicants from the last tranche earlier in the year??

Veeps

freightdoggy dog
19th Sep 2006, 09:45
VENK,

They were looking for a Ground Services Co-Ordinator based at Leeds. My old job before I got promoted to Station Supervisor last month. Might be worth a call/e mail to HR. Enjoyed it a lot, but its definately for a single person due to the amount of travelling abroad at short notice during the summer season!! If you want an idea of job t+c s pm me.

PS Northern Birds are the best party gals I have ever met :)

Venkman
19th Sep 2006, 15:19
VENK,
They were looking for a Ground Services Co-Ordinator based at Leeds. My old job before I got promoted to Station Supervisor last month. Might be worth a call/e mail to HR. Enjoyed it a lot, but its definately for a single person due to the amount of travelling abroad at short notice during the summer season!! If you want an idea of job t+c s pm me.
PS Northern Birds are the best party gals I have ever met :)

Ta for the advice! I have PM'ed you with a few questions! :D

Anyone know how many jobs are left?

Venkman

Phileas Fogg
19th Sep 2006, 22:27
Veeps,
Still looking I see, curious as to what, if anything, is going on at the place where we enjoyed a BBQ on the fire escape that day, I guess you still have the flat in gd, I've gone from strength to strength since those days, if you recall, for myself, it was something like 30 days on followed by 0 days off, I'm doing something totally different these days, since Friday the 13th, and really enjoying it :)
PF

Mr Angry from Purley
20th Sep 2006, 12:36
Phileas

Where you gone since 13 Sept then?.

Yes you have gone from strength to strength, why i can easily recall there i was a lowly Crewing Assistant, helping you my Controller, leg up the British Airtours flag pole so you could lift their flag so many years ago ........ :\

freightdoggy dog
22nd Sep 2006, 15:17
Venk,
haven't got your PM yet?

Venkman
22nd Sep 2006, 18:17
Sorry, you should have it now!