PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in Japan!!!

robson767300
11th Sep 2006, 10:51
Hello friends...

Well,I would like to say that there are a lot of jobs here in Japan.I was a 767 Captain in Brazil,but now I am flying 737.For me,there is no probem and if you think in the same way,please,just come and enjoy...

See you guys...and good luck...:O :ok:

Panama Jack
11th Sep 2006, 17:31
Plenty of Latin American pilots, especially with the recent crisis or generally poor economic conditions of the Latin American airline industry have found homes in flight departments all over the world. Beyond the traditional destinations of the USA and Canada, there are a number Latin pilots in Europe, the Middle East, India, China (both mainland and Hong Kong SAR), and Japan (and probably a few other countries too).

It is wonderful, and for the most part we have been well received by the "locals."

Perhaps then we need to keep this in mind for our own home countries' regulatory restrictions that prohibit foreigners from even holding a Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Licence even when they otherwise have the right to live and work in our countries (Permanent Residents) or have become naturalized Citizens. For example, in Mexico they still will not consider anyone who is not a Mexican citizen by birth (naturalized Mexicans should not even bother). :=

Will what goes around, actually come around? ;)

Immigrant
29th Sep 2006, 17:35
How is small the World,
I was reading this topic looking for information about job in Japan,
because it looks most attractive for mi and I am exactly immigrant from Panama,
staying here for 3 ears already. I have residence Panamanian license but i do not have right to work as a pilot because of Panamanian low := . This situation make mi and my family really frustrated :ugh: :ugh: . I will be very gratitude for any information about process of being haired by Japanis airliners.

THANKS a lot to Panama Jack for his opinian :ok:

Sorry for spell

NG_Kaptain
30th Sep 2006, 06:56
BTW your comments about the welcome were spot on, I'm sure the Brazilians will spice up EK:) . Personally, I've been researching the ANA and JP Express 767 positions and they look very atractive. The 737 and 744 vacancies look pretty good too in Japan. Looked on the Hawaiian Aircrew (HACS) web site for my info. The sand pit is also an option.

Panama Jack
30th Sep 2006, 07:18
Even Virgin Nigeria seems to be hiring 737 pilots. Then again, don't know about how nice it is to live there-- I've heard more than one pilot say that the definition of happiness is V1 at Lagos. :\

NG_Kaptain
30th Sep 2006, 15:12
The Virgin Nigeria London base on A340's has its attractions though. I would keep away from those parts as I dont feel up to the challanges of going in and out of Nigeria. Korea, Japan and the Sandpit seem to be the best gigs around now with India coming up behind.

Panama Jack
30th Sep 2006, 21:13
Uuuuuuuhhhhhh . . . . London. . . . . :uhoh:

Doesn't that closely follow behind Lagos? :E

NG_Kaptain
30th Sep 2006, 22:40
Uuuuuuuhhhhhh . . . . London. . . . . :uhoh:
Doesn't that closely follow behind Lagos? :E
LOL thats relative amigo, some of our guys are brits and would suit them to be based in LON, for me its Asia or the Sandpit, preferably with US commute, close to any cafe con leche :) .

Happines is V1 in Lagos

Panama Jack
1st Oct 2006, 04:28
close to any cafe con leche :) .

Ahhh yes, Miami only 18 hrs and 25 minutes away (and allow 2 to 3 hours standing in line for US Customs and Immigration procedures). When there I prefer Café Cubano (a poor man's cocaine) :\ Pass the syringe please.

Valdiviano
3rd Oct 2006, 22:17
A good site for Asian, Japan and Pacific jobs is www.iacglobal.com and www.afap.org.au
Also www.parcaviation.com
Hope this helps

NG_Kaptain
4th Oct 2006, 04:15
Thanks Valdiviano ,

If only the contracts could match KAL with the positive space business class seats back to base. Having to use zed or pay full fare is a bummer.