PDA

View Full Version : Privat Air selection

stecker
9th Sep 2006, 12:08
These days Privat Air made another round of selections. Does any one has an idea in what extent the phases are, what was the size of the psycological test, what had to be done in the sim, which sim?

Riker
9th Sep 2006, 21:45
These days Privat Air made another round of selections. Does any one has an idea in what extent the phases are, what was the size of the psycological test, what had to be done in the sim, which sim?

Are they hiring now for the A319 or the BBJ? Do pilots from their corporate jet charter subsidiary ever transfer to the A319/BBJ operation or are they completely separate?

ginopino
11th Sep 2006, 10:19
I sent my application to PrivatAir...but still no answer !!....I'm rated on B-737 and A-320....

Bad Robot
11th Sep 2006, 10:22
Are these Sim Sessions for inexperienced guys straight out of training schools?

Do you still have to do a Sim ride in a PA-34 or B200 even if you have an Airbus type rating?

BR.:confused:

stecker
11th Sep 2006, 12:28
Hi, I did not know they are having another round.
So I was not invited this time.:hmm:
Day 1. Swiss Aviation TNG ZRH
Simulator PA34 or beech Kingair 200.
Basic stuff with approaches.
Tech questions and interview.
Day 2. much later
Psy test,...
I did not attend last time in July, I got an E-mail with an invitation and some settings for the sim.
I had to pass as I was away for my present company.:(
I believe they need A319 F/O´s for a base in HAM.
Good luck.:)
thanks for the answer and keep the pressure!

stecker
11th Sep 2006, 12:29
I heard the rumor you need the little red booklet with the white cross on it. May be this is the reason...:confused:

sarah737
11th Sep 2006, 13:34
I heard the rumor you need the little red booklet with the white cross on it. May be this is the reason...:confused:

Rubbish: half of them are belgians (ex-Sabena) even in management and training departments. Thats probably why they want you to show that you can still fly.