PDA

View Full Version : HK Corporate Flying Positions for Expats

Glacier1900
9th Sep 2006, 06:21
Are there many available good corp. flying positions that hire expats. Any positions that you'd stay (or have stayed) for life? I would imagine with the amount of money there, that corp flying would be plentiful. However , I've never heard of any Canadians leaving to do that over there. Pay/benefits/sked/lifestyle/treated well?
Thank you
GLR1900:)

Glacier1900
9th Sep 2006, 06:33
I've found one called "Jet Aviation" with one BD700-1A10 Bombardier Global Express. Any experiences with them in particular although it looks as if its HQ is in Switzerland. Any north americans able to fly there?
As well found one called "Metrojet" (hope thats not like Perimeter deathtube Metro!) with 1 G200 Gulfstream Executive Jet and a few whirly birds. They claim to be "Hong Kong's only fully licensed business jet operator". Any experiences and info on them?
This is all I could find. Any and all info would be great!
GLR1900

AAIGUY
9th Sep 2006, 12:36
Metrojet has laid off.

geh065
12th Sep 2006, 09:30
There are currently 5 Gulfstream200s, two Challengers and a Gulfstream 450 based in Hong Kong. There will shortly be one more G200, two Gulfstream 550s and a BBJ on its way.....someone has got to fly them!!

The based Global Express was sold a few weeks ago.