PDA

View Full Version : Don't sweat it you Origin Bro's

Massey Pro
8th Sep 2006, 13:28
Well the Dash 8 sim that I set up on my computer here at Massey, complete with movement (providing you could get a classmate to shake the chair) has been going well to say the least, although we initally thought that those red lights for the engines were part of normal operating procedures :confused: .

With the falling over of Origin I have a new venture planned. I have watched RI over the years with great interest, looked at his skills, taken on board his passion, and I believe I have come up with the formula to drive this new venture into the future and to make this thing work. I saw on trade me that there was a Nelson based Thomahawk for sale, the plan at this stage is to buy that Thomahawk and set it up on charter operations initally before expanding to scheduled operations, I'm gonna work out of the flashest building thingy you ever seen on any damm airport before. The aircraft does not quite meet passenger demand as it only has room for one passenger but I will be building my hours, and flying into Wellington will allow me to break away from Massey and practice my cross wind landings, while allowing the passenger great views of my skills.... oh and some of that ****ty scenery along the way. My next move will be to upgrade the Thomahawk to a turbine making it da fastest mo fo in da sky!

Next will be to upgrade the fleet to an all Cherokee fleet. I will be looking for ex Massey Pro's to command these aircraft, this will allow me to tripple my passenger capacity while not paying anything to the crew. (they need the hours)

Jets are next on the list, all those that are sussessful of gaining commands on the Cherokee fleet will be able to bid in order of seniority for a spot flying the all new Boeing 737-800 on my upgraded flight sim 2004 programme. With the promise of Jets, I will be looking for dedicated pilots with a passion of flying and a love of lifestyle, and offering them quick command upgrades.

I will be looking for an operations manager and think that IP would be ideal, he can help me shaft the pilots, treat the ground staff like lemons, the office staff like they are not needed and help me treat the flight attendants like flight attendants. I also would like to hire him as chief f#*k the moral officer!

hoggsnortrupert
8th Sep 2006, 14:50
You will go far indeed, you have the most important tribute, that being a sense of humor, this shall prevent you from becoming dark & cynical.:}
Through a smile,:) I can not help think how many bought into the life style idea, sold their houses and moved to Nelson, complete with a very basic salary, to be treated as a piece of ****e, all for the joy of committing an act of aviation, now what, sell that home drag the wife and kids to some other place, and start again.:mad: :mad:
The world is a dark dark place, one in which we shall all fall into the deep deep abyss of gloom and despondency, the world will stop spinning upon it's axis and we shall all drift off into a deep dark space, and be lost for ever and ever,to another despotic tyrant.:E
Just imagine how it would be if R I and Aunty Helen got together, they could start with a 40 year old Aztec.:} :E
A couple of well suited personalities, but hang on a minute, Aunty Helens a Guy, well at least thats what I am told. :E :E
H/Snort

Woomera
8th Sep 2006, 15:36
Take it to Jetblast...not of general interest.