PDA

View Full Version : Emirates interviews Pilots in Brazil.....

flyr
7th Sep 2006, 03:07
Any info on the upcoming Pilots Interview in Rio de Janeiro mid September??
:)

FEDENO
7th Sep 2006, 13:57
When you join Emirates Airline, you have the oportunity to fly one of the world's most advanced fleet of aircraft.
We are conducting information sessions for experienced pilots on the benefits of working with Emirates and living in Dubai. Spouses are welcome to attend. You will also have the opportunity to speak to our recruitment staff (by appointment only).

Rio de Janeiro
Date - 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th September 2006
Time - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Venue - Sheraton Rio - Hotel & Towers. Avenida Niemeyer 121, Leblon

Please bring the following documents:

A print of your Emirates online application form + 1 passport sized photograph
Your original Licence and Medical Certificate
Verification of your flying hours (logbooks or certified statements)

Please register your interest, stating which session you would like to attend and indicating whether you would like to speak with our recruiters, by emailing [email protected]

To learn more about Emirates and to apply online, please visit emiratesgroupcareers.com

Careers at higher altitudes - Opportunities for pilots
Fly Emirates. Keep Discovering

VFRSTAR
8th Sep 2006, 15:04
I wonder why they are coming all the way to Latin America to look for pilots. Maybe it's just part of their recruitment process. Would they be coming anywhere else in the Caribbean I wonder? Would be a step in the right direction methinks. Anyone know what time they are looking for?

FEDENO
8th Sep 2006, 20:38
I wonder why they are coming all the way to Latin America to look for pilots. Maybe it's just part of their recruitment process. Would they be coming anywhere else in the Caribbean I wonder? Would be a step in the right direction methinks. Anyone know what time they are looking for?

Maybe is because Brazil have a lot of 777 pilots fired from VARIG.

flyr
16th Sep 2006, 05:01
Any news???
CAn anybody give us any information??

Capt737AA
21st Sep 2006, 18:54
Check out the Middle East Forum. Tons of info over there...

Pat