PDA

View Full Version : Jet 2 Man - Edi ( 18th october 2006 )

johno617tonka
6th Sep 2006, 11:54
not sure if this is the right place to post this but Mrs J and i booked a few months ago for a day trip to edinburgh as we are both shift workers and 'quality' time is at a premium...:p
anyway an e-mail found it's way to me last week stating that the above route was being cancelled etc etc...:ugh:
i don't have a major problem with that, just find somewhere else to go albeit at short notice (pricewise that is!)..
what i do have a problem with is someone from jet2 phoned yesterday to tell me that the route has been cancelled etc etc ( off topic but i'm sure that there can't be many 'nigels' with heavy asian accents....). "ok" i say knowing what he was telling me and not really too bothered until he said that jet2 will refund me at some point before the departure date?????????? :* :* :*
now, assuming that it's not the first day that this is happening on, or for that matter the only day either... i bet that the airline is making a few quid on the back of myself and many others in interest alone!
been relatively happy with jet2 up until now but is it just me or is keeping my cash till the death just a tad cheeky???:=
regards to you all
J6T