PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Recruitment

Lucky Pierre
5th Sep 2006, 18:01
Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody knows if netjets europe are recruiting at the moment? And if they are is the best thing to send in a CV by normal post or email?

Hope someone out there knows more than I do! :ugh:

Cheers

farflung
14th Oct 2006, 16:23
Yes, they are recruiting. They are getting loads more aircraft over the next two years so if you are not lucky the first time, keep trying. Look on their website re your application. Good Luck

pinkus
14th Oct 2006, 22:14
Does anyone know what the pay for netjets is?

Kisser
9th Nov 2006, 15:12
Hi, just wondered what life was like at Netjets for the Cabin Crew? Searched PPrune, and everything to do with Netjets is the flight deck side of things. Anyone give an insight to the cabin crew side of things?!

kmp1
9th Nov 2006, 17:03
They are recruiting from January.

LX/FA
9th Nov 2006, 19:51
Hola

Netjets will be recruiting from 2007, and you can send your resume and cover letter and pics at [email protected] .... their cabin crew bases are :
Amsterdam Barcelona Berlin Bordeaux Brussels Budapest Cologne Copenhagen Dublin Düsseldorf Edinburgh Frankfurt Geneva Glasgow Hamburg Madrid Malaga Manchester Marseille Milan (Malpensa) Munich Nice Oslo Lisbon London Lyon Paris Prague Rome Stockholm Stuttgart Toulouse Venice Vienna Warsaw Zurich.

I have a friend who is GVA-based, as a copilot, and she says it's wonderful... with civilized passengers, great service and great perks. The only downside is the 100% availability which might not always suit one's private life. The pay is definitely above any airlines, but I guess it changes from base to base.

I am thinking of applying for tha Madrid base.... I've given up on Spanish's crappy airlines so I guess corporate aviation is one good option.

Kisser
10th Nov 2006, 07:32
Thanks for the information - greatly received.

It's a shame there is not more in the Cabin Crew section of things, after running a search its all flight deck related. Do we not have any Netjets Cabin Crew on here?!

colourjet
30th Nov 2006, 08:55
Hi, i just received an invitation from NetJets for my interview, and i'm asking if someone out there knows anything abt their interviews and what to expect......what do they do, and what kind of questions do they ask, and what kind of tests do they do??????....as the interview will take all day long........all info and help you can give me is greatly appreciated......thanks a lot!!!
Colourjet:) :) :)

ice_with_that
30th Nov 2006, 14:10
You lucky thing getting an interview! I was told to apply in 2007.:* Good luck, fingers crossed!

farflung
2nd Dec 2006, 21:39
Hi, i just received an invitation from NetJets for my interview, and i'm asking if someone out there knows anything abt their interviews and what to expect......what do they do, and what kind of questions do they ask, and what kind of tests do they do??????....as the interview will take all day long........all info and help you can give me is greatly appreciated......thanks a lot!!!
Colourjet:) :) :)

Good Luck with your interview. I dont know what the process is now, but I can tell you about when I was recruited. The interview was in Lisbon and lasted all day. We started with a presentation about the company and then I think we had a group activity. The usual thing - you have to choose so many items between you that you would need on a desert island ( or something similar). We then split into groups of 3 or 4 and went to the supermarket. Each group had 30 euros and we had to buy and prepare lunch. I would suggest to not buy too many items. Concentrate more on presentation.
After lunch we maybe had another presentation and then a written test. The test was quite easy, but had a very short time limit. Examples of questions were how do you use a BCF? What would you use to accompany caviar? What does mezze consist of? If you have worked for an airline, you will be able to answer them easily. Lastly we had individual interviews. Again, nothing difficult. I was asked a few safety questions. Think of a few questions to ask yourself.
My tips are: wear a suit - look like a flight attendant, dont be too quiet or too loud, have a professional CV and photo.
Good Luck and hope to see you in Netjets! :O

kmp1
2nd Dec 2006, 22:11
Colourjet,
What base did you apply for with Netjets?

colourjet
3rd Dec 2006, 08:06
:) Thanks alot for your info Leggs11, i appreciate it very much......and its really good to have an idea abt whats to expect.......:ok:.....looking 4ward 2 join u guys.......:).......Kmp1, i didnt apply for a particular base.......am quite flexible there......:)

farflung
3rd Dec 2006, 10:13
Dont worry about which base you want. As far as I know, it doesnt make any difference to you getting the job.

kmp1
3rd Dec 2006, 18:41
I applied for Netjets Europe a couple of months ago, and they said that they aren't recruiting until January, so to reapply then..... Are they just interviewing applicants now who had applied in the past who were already on file?
Also, did they mention the pay? I was wondering how it compares to commercial airlines?

fortuna76
4th Dec 2006, 15:55
Pay will be per 1 january: 48350 euro p/y. You have to pay social security in the UK (about 8%) and tax in portugal (25%). So that leaves you with...... hmm where is my calculator. Well you can figure it out.

New schedule 6 on 5 off, or 7 on 6 off, but never more then 50 days per quarter. Bottem line is 200 workdays - 22 holiday is 178 days per year to work and the rest at home.

kmp1
4th Dec 2006, 22:41
thanks so much! Great info....... I want to reappply but they told me not until January onwards..... is that what most people have been told?