PDA

View Full Version : easyJet recruitment process

flyheadsup
5th Sep 2006, 10:11
I could find a lot about what life is like at easy, how much you have to work and what you get for it. Unfortunately I couldn't find much useful information on what's the recruitment process like.
What kind of psycho games do they play on day 1?
How many applicants are there at the same time?
What are the so called atp questions like? topics, difficulty,...
What is asked in the sim on day two?

Everybody who has been there is invited to make this a very informative thread for many of us.
Let's keep the "why you wanna join easyJet anyways" discussion to other threads, thank you.

flyheadsup

ps. for pilots and not for cabin, cheers :cool:

endofeng
5th Sep 2006, 11:21
I applied several months ago, got reply stating I would be invited to selection day, but due to large numbers would have to wait a few months for a date...

I waited......a few months later got another email asking me was I still interested, if so reply to this email, which I did....that was a few months ago now, still waiting...........................

I thought they needed pilots? Why the long waiting period just for Selection Day??

Cheers

------------------
endofeng:ok:

airamerica
5th Sep 2006, 18:53
Nothing too diffffffficult dude.Just be yourself and forget what you read on here about them.
Intro,group sex,tech exam-easy, lunch, interview.
Don't bull****, or try to stand out as the dog's nutskies,answer what you can and that is it.
If they like you you will be told so and be given a time to attend a stimulation assesment.Again easy, easier said than done I know.

The best company to work for.

Trust me.

As for the rest,eveyone has an oppppppppinion on just about anything and don't shoot me down for enjoying where I work.Top mob, great crews, few moaners, all in all fantastic.

Good luck
AA