PDA

View Full Version : Changes in Easy Jet workshop structure?

Flare-Idle
3rd Sep 2006, 21:21
I am invited for an easy jet workshop mid september.

The e-mail from easy flightcrew recruitment states that:
"we have recently made changes to the layout and structure of the selection which will affect you..."
Further they write :
"Time 0830-1200. During the day you will complete a technical questionnaire and attend an interview. You will also have been asked to complete a psychometric questionnaire in advance....The SIM assessment may be on the same afternoon as the selection or the following day dependent on availability and this will be advised to you at the end of your session."

Can anybody confirm that the ability tests and group assessment are not part of the easy selection anymore?

Thanks

FI

supergimp
3rd Sep 2006, 21:39
Flare-Idle,

How long was the time scale from you posting your application form to easyjet HR, and them contacting you to attend an interview? I sent my application form 3 weeks ago and I have not heard a dickey bird, thought I would have heard something considering I have 2400 hour total, and 1300 hours on the 737.:ugh:

Lagoon100
4th Sep 2006, 07:10
Going to the selection in the next days, any Info from somone who went there in the last 2 weeks would be great.

Thanks

FatFlyer
4th Sep 2006, 12:35
Ezy say they need 450 pilots over the next year, maybe they would like to cut the assessment to 1 day to get through them all quicker. HR may have found the group exercise of limited value and go on the interview/test/sim.

I hope to go for assessment soon and would welcome any feedback, also applied a few months ago, got an email saying selscted for assessment but still waiting for a date.