PDA

View Full Version : SAS: how many pilots, and where are they from?

Silje
3rd Sep 2006, 17:55
HI!

okay, i've tried to get an answer to this question in the nordic forum before, but without success :ouch: .

the question that i have is basically in the title: i am wondering how many pilots there are at SAS, and how many of them are from sweden, norway and denmark...!?

i have really tried to find it out without help, but a lot of sites that could help me are in some scandinavian language....which i cannot understand :(

anyone got an idea please? or an idea WHERE i could find it out?

i'm thankful for ANY idea! silje

RYR-738-JOCKEY
4th Sep 2006, 16:34
2300 pilots, mostly scandinavian. If you're looking for work, then don't bother. Not to sound harsh but they haven't recruited anyone since pre-2001.
It used to be the pride and glory of scandinavia, but not so anymore. Huge overhead and internal conflicts.

Silje
4th Sep 2006, 20:03
2300 pilots, mostly scandinavian. If you're looking for work, then don't bother. Not to sound harsh but they haven't recruited anyone since pre-2001.
It used to be the pride and glory of scandinavia, but not so anymore. Huge overhead and internal conflicts.

hi!

thanks for your reply. i'm not looking for work, i was simply interested. they wouldn't want me anyway: i am 18 and i still go to school. probably not quite what they are looking for!;) thanks again!