PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand CC pay ? please

EXEK
2nd Sep 2006, 13:29
Just joined this site and would much appreciate if anyone could tell me a bit about Air NZ pay rates? Basic? Fly pay? Allowances?
While on the subject, I'm wanting to apply but thinking my standard of unaided vision may hinder my chances?????? Anyone had any experience with this? HELP???? They seem to be the only airline that requires a certain standard of UNAIDED vision. Any info would be great..thanks. EXEK.

warwicks
2nd Sep 2006, 18:38
Im not sure about the pay for Air NZ but I know that they have just finished a recuitment drive in the UK and they are no longer recruiting for their London base.

Other airlines to look at are Qantas UK and also Virgin who both currently recruiting.
Also the charter airlines are going to begin their Summer 2007 recruitment drives.
Lots of jobs can be found around the internet:)

sebby
3rd Sep 2006, 00:03
They are pretty big on the vision thing. . . but the decimal point they expect you to be is quite leaniant! Trust me, im on the border!!!

There are more exciting airines in the UK to work for, especially with your experience..

Good Luck!

EXEK
3rd Sep 2006, 00:46
Cheers for the advice Warwicks... It was awfully nice of you to give me such sound advice.
Just applied to Qantas (UK). Wish me luck

Hey Sebby, thanks for the air NZ vision advice. Would love your opinion on what these other exciting airlines are?... I'm just returning to the field (rtf, hee hee) after a year away from flying. Thanks. EXEK

sebby
3rd Sep 2006, 02:31
Well I guess QF and VS are two of them.

NZ get only HKG and LAX trips from LHR base...