PDA

View Full Version : Great Virgin Atlantic Crew ( VS 300 -21st August VS301 27th August)

The_Banking_Scot
31st Aug 2006, 18:45
Hi,

A Virgin Frequent Flyer here.

I flew Upper class on Virgin ( VS300 LHR-Delhi on 21st August and VS 301 Dellhi-LHR on 27th August). The service was excellent and made much better on both flights as on the outbound the Upper Class Purser came round soom after boarding and said that she recognised me from a previous flight. We chatted away at the bar later on after dinner.

On the return flight the same thing happened ( except this time it was the Flight Service Manager who I had flown with before ( before she had been promoted)) She spent a lot of time at the bar after the lunch service and we chatted for well over an hour. The Upper Class puser also came round before take off and introduced herself to me ( a nice personal touch).

I was extremely impressed considering it had been well over a year since flying with them.
I will be writing a letter of commendation to Virgin Atlantic for the crew and the excellent service

Well done Virgin!.

I would also like to thank all the cabin crew here regardless of airline for the work you all do- It is very much appreciated.

Regards

TBS

tiggerific_69
31st Aug 2006, 18:50
Its always lovely to hear things like this,i dont work for Virgin but i am in the industry,so i think on behalf of all the cabin crew (regardless of airline of course!) thank you for your lovely comments :O