PDA

View Full Version : anyone from UNSW (flying) stream?

PatYong
30th Aug 2006, 14:13
Just wondering if anyone is doing this programme in UNSW. I've actually applied for the programme and being schedule for an interview.

Was wondering if i can get some overview on the interview as i'm totally clueless now.

4Greens
31st Aug 2006, 08:12
Be yourself and say it like it is.

carro
31st Aug 2006, 08:44
Show a keen interest in flying, and that you are with it upstairs... and all should be fine..

Good quality training and good mates!

kookabat
31st Aug 2006, 08:45
Yeah there are a few around.

BTW I'd take notice of what Mr 4Greens said up there ^^^. He knows what he's on about.

Don't take any notice of Carro though :E

PatYong
31st Aug 2006, 10:38
well actually my interview is actually tmr and i'm quite excited but i'm not sure what am i in for. yeah..

ContactMeNow
31st Aug 2006, 23:04
well actually my interview is actually tmr and i'm quite excited but i'm not sure what am i in for. yeah..

Im sure you will be fine,

Just look at some people that get in :}

4greens knows what he is on about....

CMN :ok:

George_of_the_Bungle
1st Sep 2006, 08:16
Yer there's a few blokes that I really wonder about how they got in....aye carro ;) "she'll be right"

disco_air
3rd Sep 2006, 08:14
getting in is one thing, getting through is another.

...disco

ContactMeNow
3rd Sep 2006, 08:39
getting in is one thing, getting through is another.

...disco

Its not like it used to be...:(

carro
6th Sep 2006, 09:00
Yer there's a few blokes that I really wonder about how they got in....aye carro ;) "she'll be right"

Hahhahaha yeah mate...

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa, Marge the rains are out! Who said what cloud now? :} It's ok, I'll just fly BK-BN direct:ugh:

As for the rest, a high standard is maintained... and as i said before, good quality training and instructors that aren't only in it for the hour building stepping stone.

Best Regards as always,

Carro