PDA

View Full Version : GB Airways Recruitment

Airpilotbus
30th Aug 2006, 12:39
Hi everyone,

It seems that GB are looking for F/O's based at LGW. Does anyone have more information on them, i.e. remuneration package, roster stability, staff travel, TIME TO COMMAND. Would be much appreciated.

me.

ICING AOA
30th Aug 2006, 17:56
, i.e. remuneration package, roster stability, staff travel, TIME TO COMMAND. Would be much appreciated

I am sure you will be successful just by asking them those questions when you get the interview ! :E

Arrowhead
1st Sep 2006, 05:15
Has anyone heard back from GB yet? I cant get through on the phone, and they havent answered my email either.....

bleeds off
1st Sep 2006, 15:22
no news neither. Application was submitted a week ago.

Bad Robot
4th Sep 2006, 18:55
A few guys from our company have been interviewed and have handed in their notice. I am not too sure as to whether this was before the recent ad in FI though.

BR.

Bad Robot
12th Sep 2006, 11:47
Any more info on GB?
Apart from the guys in my company, has anyone else been called for interview yet? If so, what is the procedure regarding questions, tech exam, psychometric tests etc, what's the deal with the Sim ride, is it an Airbus Sim or a generic trainer or whatever?
Unfortunately the guys in company who got in, were at a different base from mine so I didn't know until after they had already gone.:{

BR.