PDA

View Full Version : Star Air Cargo

bianchi
30th Aug 2006, 08:56
Greetings all !!,

I see Springbok 747 has already requested any info re "STAR AIR CARGO".
Does anybody know who they are and what type of operation they are running?How long they have been around etc !

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bianchi !!!

Kittycat
31st Aug 2006, 16:59
Bianchi, check your Pm's..

Alcohol Child
7th Sep 2006, 08:39
Hi Kittycat,

Can you spread that info a little further? Have been contacted about A300B4 contract with them. Any info you have on Star would be a great help

Cheers

Ac

napoleon
12th Sep 2006, 12:29
Im sure Star Air Cargo told you it was to be kept confidential.......................aviation what a bunch of perfidious low life.

Kittycat
12th Sep 2006, 13:34
Hello Napoleon and AC
Napoleon, no nobody told me to keep anything confidential. I am not even a pilot! :}
I just know a lot of people that is/was working for this company, and I know that they operating mostly Dornier's. Also, current contracts are in Congo, and soon to be Sudan as I understand. Not sure where else. I prefer PM people, as I dont want to sound like I know something which I cant actually live up too! :ugh: I heard that there is enough Copilots, but they are looking for Captains, as a couple of pilots left recently. ZS NGW and ZS OVM is currently at Lanseria for maintenance to be done. I have all contact numbers if anybody is interested..