PDA

View Full Version : Coconut7 Operations

GBALU53
29th Aug 2006, 20:25
A company with this web sight will launch on the 31 August will initially Boeing 737 and Airbus A321 operating to Zurich Genava Chambery and one other destination form Jersey.

This seem a no no before it starts does any one have any information on this forthcomming adventure or do we wait until the 31st Aug to find out more.

The information on the web so far seems in depth at the moment.

daz211
1st Sep 2006, 14:02
Its now the 1st sep !
why is knowone talking about it, I cant find anything !

Getoutofmygalley
1st Sep 2006, 14:05
Why is it when I look at this I can't help but think of Coconut Airways :)

Woah, I'm going to Barbados :}

Sixey
1st Sep 2006, 14:37
Dunno who's behind them Nige, but they sure are pricey!! Probably someone who's trying to make a kiiling out of the half term holidays. The Jersey half term is a different week to the UK one, so they will probably be able to get an aircraft at a bargain price!!

Seems as though they don't plan to operate all three flights, but are merely seeing what the demand is like. I would imagine if you managed to find 45people and approached Atlantic, they would get a charter at a bargain price, as the aircraft sits in JER for a lot of the day!!

Take Estrella for excample, they charge similar prices and fill the aircraft every week. They must make a FORTUNE!! Seems as if these guys are trying the same thing!! Hardly rocket science, and a good money spnner if you can stimulate demand!!

daz211
18th Sep 2006, 12:22
Flights departs returns Jersey to Dubai (Boeing 737 - 800
18 February 2007
23 February 2007

can this be right ?

GBALU53
18th Sep 2006, 13:30
Looking at the web sight the Boeing 737 800 looks good in the house colours of coconut7 but in terms of who might be operating them i would have at a good guess as Exel as they have operated half term flights to Cyprus.

The Dubai sector is a lot longer although they use Beauvais near Paris as a tech stop on the Cyprus flights when loads are high they may use somewhere more approate on route if it is them.

The A321 they are showing i would guess as Monarch as they have operated add hoc half term charter before now we may just have to wait and see what turns up.:ok:

LegsUpLucy
19th Sep 2006, 11:46
I cant imagine a B737-800 would take full fuel to dubai non-stop from jersey with a full load,it would have to tech stop on the way for sure,it seems a crazy idea,nice thought though!!:O