PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

R2000/1830
29th Aug 2006, 17:17
I did my first interview yesterday and just want to say thanks for all the help that everyone on this site gave me. It has been a great learning experience no matter what happens. One quick question, should I send a thank you note for the interview or would it matter.:D :ok:

HYA
29th Aug 2006, 19:06
R2000 sounds like things went well, good luck.

Was the interview similar to what has been posted on this forum? Can you give us an update on what the overall atmosphere was like, questions?

I've read from guys that have interviewed everywhere except Canada and Paris.

Thanks.

VVJM265
30th Aug 2006, 11:05
I did my first interview yesterday and just want to say thanks for all the help that everyone on this site gave me. It has been a great learning experience no matter what happens. One quick question, should I send a thank you note for the interview or would it matter.:D :ok:

Doesn't matter if it will make a difference on the thank you notes, its proper business etiquette to do so.

Best of luck,

R2000/1830
31st Aug 2006, 03:41
The interview was everything I had expected, all the HR questions were the ones I prepared for. The quiz was 90% easy but for 3 questions, which I just had a hard time with the wording, not the subject matter. What surprised me was not what was on the Tech interview but what was not.

NOT ON MY Interview
1. No engine questions (RB211 or other wise.) Not even general engine questions.
2. No questions on my A/C
3. Vary little, Cathay A/C questions. Only what are the A/C in front of you and what has the better wing. What are winglets/raked wings for. And what deice equipment does the 747 have.
4. Only a little bit on high speed flight, no Dutch roll or mach tuck questions.

almost all my questions on the Tech side were about weather, Typhoons, wind shear etc.

As for HR HK/CX questions, all the questions he asked about were on the CX website.

Almost nothing in Capt XYC book was on the interview. I really liked Capt ABC book, helped me big time.

Hope this helps.