PDA

View Full Version : Charter Airline of the Year !!

BMED LHR
29th Aug 2006, 00:33
Congratulations to the people at EXCEL you have been voted best Charter Airline of the year !! , And I always try and use EXCEL for my summer holidays to (JMK), nice crew and always clean cabins and food not bad for £5 :D

"World's leading charter Airline"

sebby
29th Aug 2006, 00:58
Congratulations! :D

Who are some of the more recent past winners??

TightSlot
29th Aug 2006, 09:32
Congratulations to the people at EXCEL you have been voted best Charter Airline of the year !!

Can you tell us who by? (and provide a link if available please)

haughtney1
29th Aug 2006, 10:01
Excel? eh? (why not ask some of the flightcrew what they think of that:hmm: )

BMED LHR
29th Aug 2006, 11:51
Can you tell us who by? (and provide a link if available please)

If you go to the Excel Airlines website , And to be correct its "World's Leading Charter Airline" . But it's in Gold !! Sorry for half right info !! , Still Great for the price you pay .I still fly STBY on British Airways but for a 4 hour flt ..there not at all bad , I'm just happy not to be working and usually excited about my holiday ..sun and drink's ...Well Done Excel !!

TightSlot
29th Aug 2006, 11:59
I took a look at the website. The "World's Leading Charter Airline" statement doesn't include a link - it appears therefore that this is an award that they have awarded themselves? Please correct if this is not the case. Thanks

bradfordboy
29th Aug 2006, 12:13
From xl.com
Takes a bit of believing but its there. 80000 travel agents etc. Just proves that these days you don't really need travel agents.
January 2006

EXCEL WIN "WORLD`S LEADING CHARTER AIRLINE" FOR 2nd YEAR RUNNING
In November 2005 Excel Airways was proud to accept the prestigious award of being The Worlds Leading Charter Airline for the 2nd year running. Voting is by over 80,000 travel agents, tour operators and direct customers. This award is a reflection of the continuing effort by all Excel Airways staff to ensure we really do offer our customers the best possible products at great prices

blueloo
29th Aug 2006, 12:16
i was really bored, especially seeing my adsl is down, and i am using backup dial up.......but, after some searching, found this rather old info....

(its under news, scroll down a bit - still nothing really supports the claim....)

January 2006

EXCEL WIN "WORLD`S LEADING CHARTER AIRLINE" FOR 2nd YEAR RUNNING http://www.xl.com/assets/images/shim.gifIn November 2005 Excel Airways was proud to accept the prestigious award of being The Worlds Leading Charter Airline for the 2nd year running. Voting is by over 80,000 travel agents, tour operators and direct customers. This award is a reflection of the continuing effort by all Excel Airways staff to ensure we really do offer our customers the best possible products at great prices

http://www.xl.com/assets/images/worldleadingairline.gif

---- looks like bradfordboy just found it too!

blueloo
29th Aug 2006, 12:18
Who is excel airways anyway?

Fleet size?

Crew/Staff Nos?

Equipment used? New or old relics?

BMED LHR
29th Aug 2006, 12:21
The Award is for 2005 till current ..You have to go to the GOOGLE site .

BMED LHR
29th Aug 2006, 12:28
Who is excel airways anyway?

Fleet size?

Crew/Staff Nos?

Equipment used? New or old relics?
"WHO IS SHE , BIG BROTHER " !!!

You need to go to "GOOGLE"
And put in Excel Airways and you will get loads of info about the Airline , Also you can select Images and see all there aircraft on "GOOGLE" :ok: Boeing 737 , 757 , 767 and 747 (Travel city Direct ) , On there flights to MCO , Orlando . http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5797056

jennihopkins
29th Aug 2006, 13:38
who are excel? have you never seen trolley dollies? he he i loved that show!

flybywire
29th Aug 2006, 13:39
This is the world travel awards link:

www.worldtravelawards.com

geezerbird
29th Aug 2006, 17:50
have they won it or been nominated?

BY_boy
29th Aug 2006, 19:02
No they have just been nominated. They have not won anything yet as the awards do not take place until 20th September