PDA

View Full Version : Commissioner for CAA for CAA resigns.

Goffel
28th Aug 2006, 15:51
I believe there was an advert for the position of "Commissioner for civil aviation" at CAA.

Rumour has it that the commissioner has resigned.

ACSA wont allow the CAA onto the apron at all airports,so no more safety. oversight.(overloaded aeries here we come).

What a fiasco we have regards the ACSA debacle.:ugh:

Romeo E.T.
28th Aug 2006, 16:22
ACSA believes (DELUISIONAL) that they own the airport and if it wasn't for them there would be no airline industry etc, but if it wasn't for aircraft pilots, cabin staff, passengers they would be looking after VERY VERY empty buildings.

They actually stated that "aircrew" don't have a RIGHT to the airside, only all those thieves etc have a right, as they met the security clearance criteria........"LAUGH".............well if aircrew don't have a right to the airside and this goes for the CAA as well then I challenge them and their "thieving" friends to fly the aircraft, etc...............lets see how long it takes for there not to be a passenger within sight anymore, for them to "rob" (sorry ...relieve of baggage) and how many aircraft will be left for them to provide a "SERVICE" to.....

reptile
28th Aug 2006, 17:42
ACSA wont allow the CAA onto the apron at all airports,so no more safety. oversight.(overloaded aeries here we come).

Had a license and aircraft check by the SAPS today. Initially refused them boarding. They then produced a letter delegating authority from CAA to them, allowing them to enforce Part 91/121.

JetPark
29th Aug 2006, 05:42
CAA? I only have enough energy to log on and roll my eyes :rolleyes: !!!