PDA

View Full Version : Rishworth Aviation contracts

guest27
27th Aug 2006, 01:59
Hi all,
in relation to another similar thread, what is your experience working for Rishworth?

Regards

Guest27

Dream Land
27th Aug 2006, 04:51
Where is this going?

sarka
30th Aug 2006, 06:25
Would anyone please share with us his expiriences with Rishworth.I would appriciate any info.S.

Aussie
30th Aug 2006, 07:56
These guys r 2 busy flying!
:}

Aussie

jetset
30th Aug 2006, 08:41
From my experience, Rishworth pays slightly less than the others. Usually all the big ones have the same contracts so its worth shopping around for the best deal.

I worked for contractair and they did as promised, I believe Rishworth is similar as there were other pilots with whom I worked who were with Rishworth.

Good luck

Dream Land
30th Aug 2006, 11:34
I work for Rishworth Aviation, as experienced contract pilots know, the contractor doesn't carry a lot of responsibility for the operation you fly for, their hands are tied so to speak, they were a great deal of help to get the job to begin with, after being hired they were extremely slow in reimbursing me for out of pocket expenses, they blamed the airline, whatever, after comparing notes with other contract pilots, it appears that they are a little more greedy than some of the other contractors, so as previously posted, do your homework. I got everything I was promised and my pay has never been late.

guest27
30th Aug 2006, 12:16
Maybe they are little bit greedy then other contractors because they offer better services..........
Am I right?

Guest27

haughtney1
30th Aug 2006, 16:41
Uts cus Rushwerth us a Nuw Zulund aguncey.....thats whyy they take more muneey:p (kiwis are renowned for being tight fisted with cash)

Dream Land
30th Aug 2006, 17:19
I can only speak from my own experience, services for me would include:
1. Insurance schemes - Both Ace and Bupa are available.
2. Loss of license insurance is available.
3. Flexible banking options available.
Not sure what other services a contractor could offer, they have followed through with all contract obligations and as previously stated, the pay has always been on time, what more can you ask for, again I reiterate that to get the best deal, one must compare contracts with pilots who are employed by other contractors and pilots that have been on the property for a while, this way when you arrive you won't be disappointed if another crew member is making $250.00 more than you, or you find out that someone gets the first two weeks of accommodation free etc., just minor differences.

D.L.:ok: