PDA

View Full Version : Venture Air

Woof etc
26th Aug 2006, 12:02
Anyone know anything about this bunch?

www.venture.co.za

See they are starting flights to and from Plet.

Solid Rust Twotter
26th Aug 2006, 12:42
I think they're more of a middle man type business by the look of things. Aircraft are sourced when the requirement arises as opposed to a schedule being flown.

Goffel
26th Aug 2006, 14:30
Venture Air dont have an LEGAL AOC, nor do they have half the a/c that they are advertising.
The pilots that they have on their list, dont even know that their names are down.
The so called owner is a twot of note.
He owes more money to people than the bank of England.
So any pilot that wants to fly for him, does so on their own peril.
:E Goffel by the big dam.

Romeo E.T.
27th Aug 2006, 18:52
Venture Air dont have an LEGAL AOC, nor do they have half the a/c that they are advertising.
The pilots that they have on their list, dont even know that their names are down.
The so called owner is a twot of note.
He owes more money to people than the bank of England.
So any pilot that wants to fly for him, does so on their own peril.
Goffel by the big dam.

I can truly substantiate these comments.
When he eventually pays a salary its megre and incorrect,
His pilots have had to refuel the aeries with their own credit card and then attempt to get re-imbursed,
The owner although parade-ing in "bars and wings" only has a PPL.
I believe (may be corrected though) that he only owns a Chieftain, a LET410 and has a finger in a pie on a Beech200, the rest of the aeries he probably TRIES to source from the cheepest operator/lessor at the last moment if the demand is there.
Trust his operation at your own peril.
I know a mate who flew for them for about 7 months and actually resigned to be unemployed rather than work for him.
Another name that is also associated with this operation is our dear friend Captain Moerlat....need I say more.

Solid Rust Twotter
27th Aug 2006, 20:06
Used to work for an operation like that. They still owe me salary and money for fuel I put into the aircraft out of my pocket about seven years ago. :*

Couldn't be bothered chasing it but if I ever corner one of the little ****weasels it'll be extracted from his hide.

Goffel
28th Aug 2006, 15:44
:8
The only LET he owns or has a finger in the pie with,is when he opens the door to LET himself in.
He bullsh?ted the owners of the LET that he was this big international operator and he was going to make them billionairs overnight.
The 200 is owned by the same owners as who used to own the LET.
I doubt whether he owns the Chieftan himself.
He has offered many a peeloot a job,offering the world.
:D :ugh:

boyracer
28th Aug 2006, 17:19
OK so who is this boitjie then .... whats his name:}

jimmythegong
4th Sep 2006, 13:26
I'll give you a clue - In the army you are told to '''''''''''''''Mark time'

PA31-350
15th Sep 2006, 17:14
This guy runs a sham of an operation. There is no AOC, because he uses one that is not in the same company. He owns none of the aircraft that he says that he can provide. In fact, they do not own any planes at all! The Plett thing is a farce - I was originally hired to fly it, and left a perfectly good job to do it. I did the flight once, and only under duress in a plane that he claimed was his and had absolutely nothing to do with him. In fact, to fly the plane, he had to give the owner a cheque that bounced, and the owner of the aircraft came to Plett to fetch the plane. He pays no salary, owes the rest of the world money and lives on borrowed time. He claims to have all sorts of qualifications, but that is a lie too.

The company itself is not even being funded by him, he does all sorts of dodgy things to keep it barely alive. Beware of this chap, he sucks you in with his charming personality, but the only thing that he says that is truth, is "goodbye".

flyboy2
16th Sep 2006, 18:35
Rumour has it that he has a attorney for a wife, so maybe that explains how he jumps just ahead of the sheriff.
Pasop !~