PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Ad Campaign

morescalps
26th Aug 2006, 09:57
We can read in the Financial Times:

YOUR OWN PRIVATE AIRLINE

NETJETS

600 Pilots. 36,000HOURS OF TRAINING A YEAR. ALL FOCUSED ON YOU.

How very interesting....

Pretzel
26th Aug 2006, 10:52
I suppose you are a genius in marketing then and can come up with a better idea!??

HS-125
26th Aug 2006, 11:25
Why does everyone bash NetJet's? I work with them on a daily basis, and apart from being a pain sometimes when they want to bring in a/c later on in the evening (when the airport should technically be shut) they are an OK company to deal with, compared to other companies that use the airport.

I don't know the In's and outs of what goes on behind the scene, but from what I know, and see every day they are fine! I know some of the pilots complain about number of hours, and the amount of ferry flights they have to fly.

Could someone explain for me? :ok:

morescalps
26th Aug 2006, 12:16
Airline: :mad:
Training: :mad:
Safety First: :mad:

Treatment of workforce::mad:
Contract::mad:

Excellent campaign-

Margarita
26th Aug 2006, 12:22
More Scalps,
Do you think that your got a right attitude? For me you sound like a rap artist.

morescalps
26th Aug 2006, 12:40
Margarita and Pretzel:

Something just for you:

http://www.ibt1108.org/

morescalps
26th Aug 2006, 12:43
More:

http://www.ibt1108.org/01%20PILOTCBA%20November%2021,%202005.pdf

CL300
26th Aug 2006, 12:51
Margarita and Pretzel:

Something just for you:

http://www.ibt1108.org/

I cannot get where your problem is....

Netjets USA is Netjets USA, we are not !

So please the grass is always greener elsewhere, do your gardening and Netjets grass would grow nicely, don't do it and then you will find yourself in the middle of nothing, but do not blame anybody else but you... :cool:

Smeagel
26th Aug 2006, 15:53
I cannot get where your problem is....
Netjets USA is Netjets USA, we are not ! I think the point is that we are now where NJA were. They improved their lot and so can we.

So please the grass is always greener elsewhere, do your gardening and Netjets grass would grow nicely, don't do it and then you will find yourself in the middle of nothing, but do not blame anybody else but you... :cool:

I'm sorry, you lost me:confused:

CL300
26th Aug 2006, 16:58
I think the point is that we are now where NJA were. They improved their lot and so can we.
I'm sorry, you lost me:confused:

ok I do it slowly.

If someone keep on being negative towards his employer in public, may be in the medium term the employer might be affected. therefore his/her future may be compromised as well as the company one's.
So I think that instead of being sellfish and bull****ting in public, everyone SHOULD take care of the little garden that NTA gave him/her and make it prosperous for the better of everybody :)

Am I right or you said 'we' talking about Netjets? :p

Smeagel
26th Aug 2006, 18:40
'We' are talking about Netjets.

With the utmost respect CL300 how long have you been here?

I agree with your suggestion that a softly-softly approach but we started with that years ago.

If you wish to start with that soft approach then fine, good luck to you. But as you follow that path you will see the footprints of those of us who have been there before you. You doubt me? Read the cut 'n paste from 2 years ago in this thread http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=240642

Wehave come to realise that softly-softly will get us nowhere. I am a great believer in human nature but have reluctantly come to realise that the people we are dealing with in Lisbon are just not rational.

Some think they are still in their air force and able to order people around on a whim. They have absolutley no man management skills, no respect for professionals who have far more experience on the line than they do. They think that by ordering people around they will rise in stature when in fact all they earn is contempt.

As an exercise try asking a few managers how much experience they have, particularly in NJE operations. You will find more than one that has yet to break the 3000 hour mark (minimum for a command position in NJE) yet they somehow manage to order those of us around who really know how it is to fly for the company.

If you are happy to bend over for those who talk themselves up then fine. Some of us can spot a bull****ter from a distance though.