PDA

View Full Version : nedd a career advice (pls help)

Capt.umair
24th Aug 2006, 14:50
Hello,
I have read some topics at this forums and now i am a bit confused:confused: .
I have completed my higher seccondary education 3 1/2 years back.From the very begaining i have my interest in aviation and wanted to be a pilot but due to lack of financial support i have not been able to enroll myself for the last 3 years.In the mean time i also looked at other aviation fields and have worked for about 5 months in a maintenance company on 737 but it didnt paid off.They were cheaters and i left the course.Then i looked into airline operation managment course from Emirates aviation college but after reading this thread(any advice would be great) i am confused where to go.
I have a very limited amount of finance support and want to start my carrier or studies in aviation but my goal is to be a pilot which ill do after working for 2 to 3 years in aviation to gain some finance support.

I am very confused right now which course to choose pls any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Umair Saleem.

Phileas Fogg
25th Aug 2006, 00:35
One question .... why are you calling yourself a Capt. and looking for career advice in this forum, in Flight Ops, Crewing & Dispatch you start off as an assistant making the tea, after many years, very many years, you may get to the 4 gold bars status.

Capt.umair
25th Aug 2006, 06:43
Thanks Phileas for the reply.No particular reason for calling myself captain i like that way:} .I am not a pilot i am just at the start of my career now and seeking for advice where to start from.:confused: :ugh: