PDA

View Full Version : PARC Aviation contracts

botero
24th Aug 2006, 12:59
I am considering a short term (pilot) contract sourced with PARC. Does anyone have anything to share about their experience working for PARC. All views are very welcome as I would like to ensure my eyes are well and truely open before I go into this.
Thanks in advance :)
B

Round D. Globe
24th Aug 2006, 13:07
I've worked with PARC on various assignments over the last six years and
have always had a good experience. Most importantly, I've been paid on time as well!

Good luck

RDG

sarah737
24th Aug 2006, 13:10
Only good experiences with PARC

botero
24th Aug 2006, 22:43
Thanks for replying RDG and S737. I appreciate the feedback.

B

captjns
25th Aug 2006, 00:19
I have dealt with PARC about 7 years ago ferrying aircraft about. PARC was spot on with the money being deposited into the bank and ensured crews were taken care of in the event of any delays.

25th Aug 2006, 18:08
I started in my present company flying for PARC. They took care of us, payed us on time and was always ready to help.
I ended up getting a permanent job in the same company. So for me PARC was even a way to a "real" job.

Good luck

botero
26th Aug 2006, 07:44
Thanks again everyone.

B

Count von Altibar
26th Aug 2006, 20:24
I know of many who have worked for Parc down the years and haven't anything other than good stories about them. They used to be owned by Aer Lingus until a management buyout around the mid-nineties.

alatnariver
26th Aug 2006, 23:27
Personaly I never worked for PARC but for an other contracting company. From the outside viewed PARC seems to be a better contract company than many others out there. People I talked to just confirmed what is mentioned above.

FCS Explorer
27th Aug 2006, 09:36
...or can give an educated guess, what the payment for a short term 737 engagement via PARC in india would be?
reason: my company is "offering" us to go to india during the winter, but i'm getting a very strong feeling someone is trying to sell us under current world market fare.:=

botero
27th Aug 2006, 10:21
FCS

Sorry can't help you on that as the one I'm looking at is definitely not that contract. Good luck with yours though.

B

FCS Explorer
28th Aug 2006, 09:41
ok, thanks.