PDA

View Full Version : How do I become

latin_kid
24th Aug 2006, 05:30
Hey people. I'm a 25 year old guy who wants to apply to an airline as Cabin Crew. Is experience in the post requiered? Do I have to have some sort of CABIN CREW course done? PLEASE HELP ME!

flyoneday
24th Aug 2006, 06:00
hey latin kid

I would advice you that you get to know the requirements that various airlines require for their cabin crew.They all vary.
Just google the airlines you want to apply to and go their their site and read about the requirements for cabin crew and apply to the ones you fancy! You can aply to various!

hope ive helped.

~
flyoneday :ok:

latin_kid
24th Aug 2006, 06:06
HEy! Thanks! I guess I have some research to do then! And YES, ur advice helped. Thanks again! :)

flyoneday
24th Aug 2006, 06:13
Latin boy,can i give you a tip?
maybe you can check out http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com. You also check their inteview dates,they might be coming to a place near you soon!
This is my dream airline. i want to work for them one day.
they have reasonable requirements then you can go the post on "Anything to do with Emirates Interviews" on this forum and learn heaps of information about their interviews!

glad to have helped but there other good airlines out there..............Emirates just happens to be the one i fancy!!!

~

latin_kid
24th Aug 2006, 17:58
Hey there! This is funny! I was checking the Emirates page last night after I read ur first post! And to be honest? I don't know that much about the diffrent airlines (benefits, vacancies, etc) but I fell in love with emirates too! I mean the pay, the accomadation, the fleet. EVERYTHING! I just don't know how IMPOSSIBLE it is to get a job there. A friend of mine that's studying to be a pilot said they look for female applicants mostly. Dunno about that though. I do know this. I'm SOOOOO applying fot Emirates!Why haven't u? Let me know about any interviews you've been to! Bye!

flyoneday
25th Aug 2006, 05:17
hello, latin kid

i have been to two interviews with them but i have not made it as yet,,,though am not giving up!
You could also apply then mayb soon we will meet in Dubai!!!
About them preferring ladies,maybe its true but i bet u still saw some gentlemen on their site as cabin crew huh? make your move!

~

latin_kid
25th Aug 2006, 18:05
hey! how's it going? interviews!!!!!! noooooooooooo! how hard they? how's the competition? that's the other thing. i've only flown as a passenger! I have NO experience as cabin crew whatsoever. what are the chances of they hiring me? oh. by the way. where are u from? just thought that'd be interesting to know. who knows. we might be serving first class together on the dubai-paris one day!!!!

bye!