PDA

View Full Version : Lea, Any Good?

Ultimate 6th floor
20th Aug 2006, 17:18
Hi everyone.

Am thinking of joining LEA soon as I heard they are looking for Citation 2/Bravo guys with experience...

Been to check on ppjn for salaries and stuff but maybe needs an update..

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Nick.

Mr Wonka
21st Aug 2006, 14:03
Pleased for you, But surprised you managed to get through to them for an interview.

Mr W

Scroll Lock
21st Aug 2006, 16:51
A good company. Excellent Chief pilot in Karl.
roster isnt up to much, but they have excels and Legacy aswell which you might be able t upgrade to as they take their King Air guys onto the CII as a reward for time in service.

I enjoyed my time there before moving on to NJE as didnt wasnt to move nearer to STN.

Good luck

Ultimate 6th floor
21st Aug 2006, 17:27
Well, I haven't got an interview just yet Mr Wanka, just thinking about it.
Haven't even made contact yet.

Mr Wonka
21st Aug 2006, 19:17
From crew's ive met there a good company just a bit tricky to get a response from.

Good luck

:E

Ultimate 6th floor
21st Aug 2006, 20:00
sounds like you ve tried..
thanks anyway for info.

Wondering if pay any acceptable..

Lychee
23rd Aug 2006, 07:54
Rumour has it that they have ordered a bunch of Cessna Mustangs so they may well be looking to recruit in the very near future.

Bus_Bar
23rd Aug 2006, 08:48
chartered from them numerous times. Very busy operation, good performance each time.

MrMutra
23rd Aug 2006, 09:19
It all sounds like a positive operation and moving forward. Should be very interesting and hopefully yes they will start recruitment soon.

MrM;)

Ultimate 6th floor
23rd Aug 2006, 14:43
thanks a lot for all the info, also heard that they got rid of a couple of citation bravo...bummer as that is what i am on...

thanks again.