PDA

View Full Version : Hewa Bora Airways

dxbpilot
20th Aug 2006, 03:07
Hi ,

just wondering if anyone had any experience with Hewa Bora Airways? As i would like a job with them. any ideas of requirements ?

thanks for the help

napoleon
20th Aug 2006, 05:35
I asume you are a Belge and or Congolais other wise forget it they are zenophobic

Ben290
20th Aug 2006, 15:21
I'm Belgian and also would like to fly for Hewa.

Since very short the airline is flying again to Brussels and it seems tha they will required pilots for the B727. If you have a type rating, you have all your chances.:ok:

philby737
20th Aug 2006, 18:20
Hi ,

just wondering if anyone had any experience with Hewa Bora Airways? As i would like a job with them. any ideas of requirements ?

thanks for the help

One can only assume that ignorance is bliss :{ . Who in their right mind would want to voluntarily operate out of King****hole and the like:sad:

troppo
21st Aug 2006, 05:26
either ignorance or newbie enthusiasm...do your family a favour and stay at home...:ouch:

napoleon
21st Aug 2006, 07:52
Methinks they will stop flying to Belge as there are no more extentions on the RR RB211 22B engines and its BIG bucks to have the AD's done.

dxbpilot
22nd Aug 2006, 12:16
Yea its definatly newbie enthusiasm, trying to get those ME hours up ! and i don't have any problems living in some ****h0le for a while to get ahead !

any other suggestions where i should have a look as i'm not too keen on instructing.

thanks for the advice