PDA

View Full Version : Woman 'attacked' on Qantas flight

Ejector
19th Aug 2006, 14:55
Woman 'attacked' on Qantas flight :ABC Online

The husband of a woman on a Qantas flight from Adelaide to Sydney has told the ABC a man attacked a woman on the plane.

A Qantas spokeswoman has confirmed that a passenger left his seat while the plane was taxiing into Sydney Airport this morning.

Federal Police officers were on hand when the plane arrived at the airport terminal.

Arhh, the media. :sad: The way the “breaking” media report reads, the ABC think that someone is special or an expert witness because someone is married. Who cares if some one is married. :mad:

Ejector
19th Aug 2006, 15:09
Passenger arrested over flight violence

A Nigerian man has been arrested for becoming violent towards a female passenger on board a flight from Adelaide to Sydney.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) say four passengers subdued the man on board the Qantas plane this morning.

It is alleged he was also physically violent toward the AFP officers who arrested him at Sydney Airport.

The man has been interviewed by police and they have requested a psychological assessment before considering assault charges.

Oh yes, when in deep s@%t plead insane, oh course he is insane or he wouldn’t of done it. Probably not politically correct to deport him. The do gooders who work for me, as I pay their wages as a tax payer will probably get his case rushed though and then bring his family out to as he is ill and can’t afford anything and it will make him “get well soon”:} . If all that fails, he can claim he is a cross dresser and claim "discrimination" (edited)for not getting what he wants. Oh yes, there will be free legal aid too.:ugh:

Just imagine the consequences for me doing this wrong act. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Chimbu chuckles
19th Aug 2006, 15:33
That'd be discrimination I guess.:ugh:

Although decimation does have some appeal...from a certain Roman leader's somewhat unsavoury practice of hauling out each tenth man of his own troops and executing them when they lost a battle...Deci being roman for 10...although it could never be construed as discrimination because he simply counted off 10 instead of picking retarded, lesbian Legionaires...or red headed ones...etc.:rolleyes:

Crossbleed
19th Aug 2006, 17:04
Let's hope you're not a "Little Johnny" voter, Ejector, 'cause then you'll be somewhat responsible, given the draconian cuts to psych/homeless/ services under his regime...:E
Oh, yes, and a black-man too.

Ejector
20th Aug 2006, 04:22
Crossbleed, I don’t like your reference to the colour of skin. Please don’t brig that up again. If this guy was an Aussie of Africian decent then they would not have called him Nigerian, he would be Aussie. Aviation would be a lot healthier without Andersen and Howard at the helm.

I am aware of the massive changes to the mentally ill over the last 5 years, they have bugger all chance now, and it’s as a direct result of changes in policy that didn’t work. I hope it is fixed. This guy doesn’t belong here, Deport him.

BHMvictim
20th Aug 2006, 05:52
Crossbleed, I don’t like your reference to the colour of skin. Please don’t brig that up again.

Don't understand how this is discrimination. It's a physical description. If he had made the same comment in relation to a white person, would you not like that also? I doubt it. He did not use a degrading term to describe the man.

Crossbleed
21st Aug 2006, 14:58
Crossbleed, I don’t like your reference to the colour of skin. Please don’t brig that up again.

Sorry, Ejector but your post has obliged me to brig it up again. I said black because I think that was possibly the (negative)inference of the article. If his “Nigerianness” was relevant, how? Mentioned in passing? Maybe. Was the woman white? Who knows. Why not: " A person?"
You're almost certainly not black, how do you know I'm not?:= :E
I prefer to cut through the BS and get right to it...
I have many friends who are black, some are French, others American and a couple Australian. They refer to their skin colour, ( Shade really ), as a mark of pride. They call themselves black, I call them black.
And for the purposes of balance, I will tell you that they take endless delight in my lamentable state of whiteness. The references to my prowess on the dance-floor, lack there-of in the bedroom and general absence of coolness never end,...but I digress.
You seem to think I’m a rascist, and I’m not.
Language is a wonderful thing and words can be used to hugely varied effect. Mine was benign, I assure you.
The current nouvea-fad of political-correctness, ( the greatest stifling factor in worthwhile discussion yet devised IMHO), has taken root in the popular cultural psyche, and I for one am sick of it. We agree on that point.
If the day dawns when my black friends no longer wish to be called such, then I will be the first to desist. And likewise, if I take umbrance with white, then I know they will do me the same courtesy.
If you have more precise details on the case at hand, it behoves you to reveal them here and now, otherwise I'll have to assume you're rascist.
Until such time time you may reach-up, grab the pair of handles over your head and pull.:E
Drink/coat/door.

precession
21st Aug 2006, 15:38
it is my considered opnion...nay belief, that "Adelaide-ness" is a much harder cross to bear in life, it is difficult to describe or attribute physical traits to, such that the most obvious being the wearing of the large buckle on their hats (and shoes), and of course the sundial timepieces...:uhoh:

Perhaps the first two punters were unhappy about being dragged out of the 1850's ?

Crossbleed
21st Aug 2006, 16:01
Other half's from ADL.
Now what do I do ??!!:hmm:
Might sneak of to JetBlast now that the Jagermeister's starting to bite...:E :E :E :ok: :ok: :ok:

Woomera
21st Aug 2006, 17:35
Errr, Ejector: Aviation would be a lot healthier without Andersen and Howard at the helm.

Anderson been gone for months. Now Truss - same ability, different name. :ugh:

Pass-A-Frozo
22nd Aug 2006, 11:02
Did the guy shout in an Austin Powers voice "It's a Man.. man".. then try rip her hair off?

drshmoo
23rd Aug 2006, 22:52
Woomera- I know there are a few, but its good to see that sarcasm and wind ups aren't lost on you.
We are all living in the mess as a result of a gutted industrie with draconian industrial cliamates as icing on the cake