PDA

View Full Version : Skavsta

beij
19th Aug 2006, 14:13
Hi there,

I just started the line training at Ryanair, and that will take place in Skavsta (Sweden). I was just wondering if you might have some tips and ideas for me. With tips I mean a cheap appartment and a good place to live and maybe some cheap transport. Let me know, everything is welcome..

Thanks..

Beij

BeforeStart
23rd Aug 2006, 15:29
Hotel Wiktoria in downtown Nyköping - the nearest town 6 km´s away - will give you a small but comfortable room for 300 SEKR (35 euro) if you work for Ryanair, and that´s including breakfast and wireless internet.

They can be found via google.

FlyingNikonian
25th Aug 2006, 15:15
....also, no names mentioned, but......one of the flyerboys at Skavsta (and his charming wife) runs a little B&B. It is some way away, but on the other hand,...maybe you have a car that you take with you to Sweden!? ;) Probably cheaper than staying in a hotel anyways....

You haven't thought about getting an apartment?

RYR-738-JOCKEY
25th Aug 2006, 16:11
If you're on linetraining don't get yourself an appartment. They can send you anywhere during that period (most likely you can expect to do most of it out of one base), but they will send you where they need you after your training.

Olof
28th Aug 2006, 20:52
The park-inn is 425 SEK per night inluding breakfast, lunch and evening meal. Most RYR crew stay there...check crewdock for base accomodation....