PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair STN !!!!!!!

Steven82
17th Aug 2006, 10:04
Hey everyone!

I just would like some advise regarding my ex employer "Ryanair" :ugh:

I left Crewlink (company who i had a contract with while working for Ryanair) on the 14th June 2006 to go for a well reputed airline in Lgw.

I gave a week notice to my base manager on the 6th june with a witness then i went home and call crew control in the evening to check my flight for next day but then told me that all my flights as been taking of me so i "didn't have to bother to come in" No one called me to tell me anything, I then gave my uniform and my Id back to the base supervisor.

I then though that Ryanair was over! On the 25th July I called Crewlink in Ireland to find out about my P45 but said to me that (Mod edit - no real names in forums please) (******) told crewlink that i just walked out and didn't give any notice and also didn't give my uniform back.

Toady, on the 17th August, I just received my P45 with a completly different NI number and the wrong leaving date printed on it. Called the Inland revenue and said to me that the Ni number that Crewlink gave me is completly wrong and don't know why they did that!
I still waiting for my last payment today but been told as "i left without given notice" that I won't receive anything.

I just would like to know any advice of what to do and also thinking to see a solicitor regarding that matter.

Thanks

woolyalan
17th Aug 2006, 10:08
If you worked the hours, they have got to pay you wether you gave notice or not, if anyone tells you different take it to tribunal, before you get a solicitor involved mention that you will take case to tribunal and see what happens. If they have any sense they will pay you as they have no leg to stand on... even more so as you have a witness when you handed in notice