PDA

View Full Version : Who ya gonna call?

G-CPTN
15th Aug 2006, 02:52
So you find a pile of documents about current military aircraft.
Documents that are obviously official and that may contain 'sensitive' possibly classified information.
Who ya gonna call?
A HOLDALL containing sensitive military documents relating to Tornado fighter jets has been found dumped beside a road.
The papers gave details of Royal Air Force and Ministry of Defence personnel serving at a Cambridgeshire RAF base.
They included email addresses, mobile phone numbers and computer passwords that could potentially have aided terrorists.
Also in the holdall were floppy disks, a computer CD and a USB memory stick holding documents relating to the decommissioning of a fleet of Tornado jets.
So, WHO ya gonna call?

Daniel, 31, found the holdall at the side of the busy A14 dual carriageway at Bar Hill, Cambs, last Thursday morning — and quickly alerted The Sun.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370587,00.html

Howard Hughes
15th Aug 2006, 03:00
Ghostbusters?

No, no, I know, the highest bidder!!:ok:

DirectAnywhere
15th Aug 2006, 03:29
Drainage Engineer?!?

The bloke digs ditches!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
15th Aug 2006, 07:55
The RAF still uses floppy disks? :ooh:

We're doomed :{

tony draper
15th Aug 2006, 08:01
Could be worse,I mean nobody who matters reads the sun.:rolleyes:

ThreadBaron
15th Aug 2006, 08:09
Erratum FSL.

Nobody who can read, reads the Sun.

Simwings
15th Aug 2006, 11:15
Even people in Liverpool don't read the sun - it's banned there after their 'method' of not just reporting the Hillsburgh incident, but also how they 'apologised' afterwards.

Frankly, I'm quite suprised it didn't go belly-up shortly afterwards.

Although if what you about people who can read not reading it...then the documents were pretty safe...so probably a good call to make after all!

Foss
15th Aug 2006, 11:24
I would have called the council and complained about the litter problem, and what were they going to do about it.
I pay my taxes you know, and why is my bin not being collected on time etc etc.
I'm going to make a great pensioner.

Fos