PDA

View Full Version : Try not to laugh too hard

Skipness One Echo
13th Aug 2006, 14:35
Try not to pea yourself laughing when you read how stupid, arrogant and sanctimonious these people are. The preachy and half witted tone of this is hilarious.

http://www.tridentploughshares.org/article1436

People of the United Kingdom Land.
It seems that a group of elderly and confused people have been creating havoc at Prestwick Airport. Thses poor dears, having gone too long without medication have taken up plane spotting on behalf of us all.
However they do seem to have rather confused a former Ryanair 737, still in full colours as a military transport.
Any proof that these people inhabit another reality is no longer needed as they have clearly not heard of Ryanair. Who are quite well known.
As you know.
So any spotters who can assist, please write to age concern with a donation enclosed. Thses people should not be approached as they smell like your granny.

Be safe all.:) :)

thefunky1
13th Aug 2006, 14:44
As they have concluded....

"A busy civilian airport is being subjected to unnecessary and dangerous risks..."

I couldn't agree more ... by these (IMHO) misguided fools who are endangering themselves and others by enterring a restricted area and active airfield. Hopefully for the protection of others they will be incarcerated.

(Or maybe just shot....)

LD Max
13th Aug 2006, 15:33
As they have concluded....
"A busy civilian airport is being subjected to unnecessary and dangerous risks..."
I couldn't agree more ... by these (IMHO) misguided fools who are endangering themselves and others by enterring a restricted area and active airfield. Hopefully for the protection of others they will be incarcerated.
(Or maybe just shot....)

here here... But am I blind?? I can't see any reference to ryanair or their 737s in that link.:cool:

thefunky1
13th Aug 2006, 15:56
Couldn't see any myself in that story but i'm looking forward to having a good look and no doubt a good laugh at the rest of their website .

allan907
13th Aug 2006, 15:59
They should reduce the pension of that old granny from Yorkshire - she's obviously got too much brass if she can afford bolt croppers and galavanting around with bearded, chinless fruit loops.

G-ZUZZ
13th Aug 2006, 16:07
bolt croppers and galavanting around with bearded, chinless fruit loopsthese fruit-loops have their place in the bigger scheme of things. If no one bothered being the thorn in the side, fly in the ointment, sand in the vaso, etc, then the gov't would be getting away with so much more than they do.

It's all part of a wonderful symbiosis.

I used to think GreenPeace were a lot of trouble-makers but now I have a lot of respect for them, especially when they are giving hell to the jap whaling boats. I think they could stand to be a little more heavy-handed, though.

Two's in
13th Aug 2006, 20:44
But what did this affiliate of "Dykes on Bikes" and the rest of them ever do before Greenham Common? Talk about growth industries. I actually agree with Zuzz that having a collective conscience for the excesses of Government helps keep Tone and the legal boys on their toes a bit more, but what will they latch on to next? The abuse of the Queen's Corgis - allegedly.

G-CPTN
13th Aug 2006, 20:51
http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/collections/vehicles/images/foldingmotorcycle.jpg

Skipness One Echo
14th Aug 2006, 11:18
Sorry the reference to "N123AQ" is the Ryanair 737, ex EI-COX outside the er.......Ryanair hangar.
LOCO extraordainary rendition anyone?

woolyalan
14th Aug 2006, 12:44
Loonies!

http://www.tridentploughshares.org/article1438
Trident Ploughshares believes that individual acts of terrorism are likely to continue as long as the root causes of terrorism are not dealt with, i.e., British Foreign Policy. The UK must stop supporting terrorist states like the USA and Israel :confused:
I sort of understand what they are getting at, but when was the last time the USA performed an act of terrorism?

also, suppose we did stop supporting the USA, its the give 'em an inch take a mile scenario!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
14th Aug 2006, 12:45
perhaps you would prefer it if the government made anyone who disagreed with any of their policies simply disapear? It'd be the nignogs first, then probably all the kikes, so you'd probably be ok. Then maybe the poofters so you'll still be ok, then maybe anyone who says anything against the government, then anyone who looks like they might, then what the hell, anyone who argues against an illegal land grab a government official might attempt (not that they would of course), then maybe the mines need more workers to die at the coal face, so all the people who run through speed cameras too fast can be assigned there.

So, extrodinary rendition? No

Tell me again...what are we fighting against? :confused:

Navajo8686
14th Aug 2006, 14:28
One suspect's that anybody given extraordinary rendition in an old Ryanair 737-200 will probably cough to anything to avoid having to travel in it again. Perhaps Prestwick is the 'turning point' as in "Right then tell us what you know otherwise we're going to take off for the second part of the flight to the USA in ten minutes. Oh and by the way the drinks are 2.50 each and the toilet's 50p a wazz." :)

Choxolate
14th Aug 2006, 14:33
Trident Ploughshares believes that individual acts of terrorism are likely to continue as long as the root causes of terrorism are not dealt with, i.e., British Foreign Policy. The UK must stop supporting terrorist states like the USA and Israel
So the root cause of terrorism is British Foreign policy is it? Hmmm... so why did they attack Spain, USA, Indonesia, Kenya...