PDA

View Full Version : Stars & 'Celebrities' you dislike (and why)

frostbite
13th Aug 2006, 12:30
There's dozens I could mention, but just to ration myself to a few:-

Tom Cruise & Richard Gere - both for the smug and sly look.

Michael Winner - (tops everyone's list?) everything about him.

Whoopi Goldberg - unappealing, loud and untalented.

Mercenary Pilot
13th Aug 2006, 12:35
Anyone who is famous for doing nothing i.e. reality TV "stars" :yuk:

I couldnt think of a worse curse than "Celebrity".

G-ZUZZ
13th Aug 2006, 12:35
I like Nicholas Cage. Well, I like his acting, at least. I guess I don't really know if I'd like him because I've never met him.

Have you met Whoopi?

I also don't like her, which is based purely on superficial ideas of what she's probably like after having seen her on TV but my guess is she wouldn't give a toss.

BlueDiamond
13th Aug 2006, 12:43
Sylvester Stallone. For some inexplicable reason I took an immediate dislike to that man the first time I ever saw him in a movie. For all I know, he may well be the nicest guy in the history of the universe and I'm sure his mum loves him, but I have this completely irrational loathing where he is concerned. I'm sure he doesn't like me much either. :rolleyes:

Whirlygig
13th Aug 2006, 12:47
Sylvester Stallone .... I'm sure his mum loves him, but ....

I think Jackie Stallone must rate higher on the "dislike" chart!

On my list would be Tony Robinson (he of Time Team and others). I know a number of people who have met and worked with him - none has a good word to say.

Cheers

Whirls

Jerricho
13th Aug 2006, 15:29
I like Plazbot.

He da man, yo!

GreatCircle
13th Aug 2006, 15:39
I agree...Michael Winner, the fat, bellicose, pompous git is one of those people who just makes you want to chuck...

HOWEVER, he must be doing something right, as he shagged Jenny Seagrove for years...

G-CPTN
13th Aug 2006, 16:32
Tom Jones.
Why, why, why?
It's not unusual . . .

Foss
13th Aug 2006, 16:49
The next time they do Time Team, they should drug Mr Robinson so he shuts up, buck him into a trench, and bury him.
Or maybe a ritual sacrifice kinda thing, there's plenty of bogs here.

Ant and Dec. Just because.
Posh and Becks. For earning too much for doing too little.
Anthony Worrel Thompson. Because he's he a mean dwarf. With a beard.
Any presenter from T4, all of them, 'we're soooo hip', up against the wall.
I'm out of bullets. Reload.

One that should be spared, John Humpreys, man must have eight legs, he's everywhere.
Fos

G-CPTN
13th Aug 2006, 16:53
Twenty years ago, Tony Robinson came to our (tiny) primary school to talk to the children. They said he was 'weird'.
Out of the mouths . . .

madherb
13th Aug 2006, 18:29
Paris Hilton........:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

chiglet
13th Aug 2006, 21:41
Our "European Commissioner"........MANDELSONsp
watp,iktch

Unwell_Raptor
13th Aug 2006, 21:48
Chris Evans. I have had to give up on Radio 2 at afternoon drivetime, and so have many thousands of others.

G-CPTN
13th Aug 2006, 21:58
Chris Evans.
How CAN you dislike a self-opinionated cocky ginger-haired :mad: who squired a young girl like Billie Piper :{

matt_hooks
13th Aug 2006, 22:03
Ah, my sweet SWEET Billy!

I do hate the ginger to:mad: er!

And old Pammy Anderson, the reason? One word, PLASTIC!!!

Krystal n chips
14th Aug 2006, 07:51
Just about all of the self styled pretentious :mad: 's to be honest although I have a special detestation for Steve "my gob's in perpetual motion massaging my ego" Wright and his concept of a "show" !!!!!. :mad:

Duckbutt
14th Aug 2006, 08:20
Have to confess a certain respect for Michael Winner. Thereís no escaping that he is irritating and overbearing but thereís no pretence or artifice to the man, what you see is what you get and he just isnít bothered what you think of him.

Flip Flop Flyer
14th Aug 2006, 08:29
I'm with Mercenary Ali here; basically each and every single one of them. Celebrity - someone who's famous for being known. Yeah, right, and that should interest me exactly why?

Don't buy the crap magazines that keep these softbellied looser floating, and they'll quickly go away; get over your own miserable life and stop dreaming you're someone else!

phnuff
14th Aug 2006, 08:48
Jimmy Saville, 'cos he is . . . . .

eastern wiseguy
14th Aug 2006, 09:39
Won't have a bad word said against Steve Wright.....however Eamon bleeding Holmes:mad: :mad: :mad:

youngskywalker
14th Aug 2006, 09:41
Radio 2 was great until Evans was resurected from the armpit of entertainment. Also agree that Steve Wright is extremely irritating and clearly loves the sound of his own voice...and as for 'Ask Elvis', grrrrr:mad:

Sailor Vee
14th Aug 2006, 09:47
Oz Clarke, he of the 'being knowledgeable regarding wines'. Met him on a ferry to Santander, had the whole 'don't you know who I am' attitude.

(Although Jilly Goulding has improved with age!)

Foss
14th Aug 2006, 11:43
Anyone involved in any makeover, in any fashion whatsoever.
Especially that scouser woman (Brookside?) who does 60 minute makeover nonsense.
Shut up shut up shut wheres the remote shut up.

feel better now

Fos

Parapunter
14th Aug 2006, 12:05
Has anyone seen that raving left wing prat who does some apparently humorous telly review show on Beeb four? He can barely hide his contempt for anything right of Lenin. In fact he doesn't hide his contempt for anything right of Lenin, reserving particular bile for businesses.

I'd like to smack him one with the sharp end of a small weasel.

Jerricho
14th Aug 2006, 14:55
I hear these "stars" and "celebrities" speak highly of you as well.

Selfloading
14th Aug 2006, 15:11
Well my top ten would all be Michael Winner then David Hasselhoff followed closely by George Galloway and Ken Livingstone :*

Choxolate
14th Aug 2006, 15:26
Must be my age but everyone of the above - and that little :mad: the Rt Hon Anthony Blair.

G-CPTN
14th Aug 2006, 15:27
Ian Wright.

got banned
14th Aug 2006, 15:31
Jamie Oliver for f:mad: ng up Newquay