PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways Demotions Again

BURBERRY'S
12th Aug 2006, 05:51
:eek: HEARD 10 QATAR AIRWAYS CREW GOT DEMOTED RECENTLY.WHEN WILL THIS CRAP STOP.REASONS AS USUAL WERE SOME NON-EXISTENT PAX COMPLAINTS + MANAGER CC GRUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!
GROW UP QATAR AIRWAYS

skyhigh72
12th Aug 2006, 07:06
Someone should just send him back to CMB and maybe he can start Cobra shows as if he was to leave QR, his reputation will not get him a job anywhere (from what I've been told)

BURBERRY'S
12th Aug 2006, 16:44
BLACK SNAKE HAS SOME POLITICAL CONNECTIONS IN CMB THAT IS WHY HE IS STILL TOLERATED,IN QR.
CO-INCIDENTALLY ALL THE PEOPLE HE DEMOTED WERE ASIANS:confused:
IS HE UNDERGIONG A PERSONALITY CRISIS.
I KNEW HE WAS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SE***L PREFRENCES,BUT NOW HE IS REALLY LOSING IT.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED OR IS THIS GONNA BE FORGOTTEN AS USUAL.:{

QRCC2B
12th Aug 2006, 22:05
:eek: HEARD 10 QATAR AIRWAYS CREW GOT DEMOTED RECENTLY.WHEN WILL THIS CRAP STOP.REASONS AS USUAL WERE SOME NON-EXISTENT PAX COMPLAINTS + MANAGER CC GRUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!
GROW UP QATAR AIRWAYS

Perhaps the crew on the AMM-bound was the ones that were demoted. Reason? Maybe they didn't wear their hats during the hijack attempt!

QRCC2B

BURBERRY'S
13th Aug 2006, 18:10
WHEN I WAS IN QR,THERE WERE CASES WHEN EXPERIENCED CREW RECRUITED FROM DOWN UNDER[NOT USED 2 THE QR WAY]WERE DEMOTED FOR TAKING THEIR HATS OFF IN D GALEY DURING D PEAK OF SOMMER.DIDN'T THEY KNOW IT IS O.K. 2 DIE OF HEAT STROKE BUT NEVER SHOULD D HAT COME OFF DURING PAX DEPLANING.:rolleyes:

QRCC2B
13th Aug 2006, 18:48
WHEN I WAS IN QR,THERE WERE CASES WHEN EXPERIENCED CREW RECRUITED FROM DOWN UNDER[NOT USED 2 THE QR WAY]WERE DEMOTED FOR TAKING THEIR HATS OFF IN D GALEY DURING D PEAK OF SOMMER.DIDN'T THEY KNOW IT IS O.K. 2 DIE OF HEAT STROKE BUT NEVER SHOULD D HAT COME OFF DURING PAX DEPLANING.:rolleyes:

I know of a couple of such cases!

Very strict grooming and uniform regulations indeed! Don't they have anything better to care about than whether the hat is straight or on at certain times? When flying as a passenger these days I find it more important that the crew is smiling and happy! My judgement will not be affected whether they are wearing their hat.

QRCC2B

apaddyinuk
13th Aug 2006, 23:03
TO be honest, life is too short to work for Qatar Airways. I went form a normal airline to QR and then back to another normal airline. What was I thinking going there?

QRCC2B
13th Aug 2006, 23:48
TO be honest, life is too short to work for Qatar Airways. I went form a normal airline to QR and then back to another normal airline. What was I thinking going there?

Were you thinking at all? :O

QRCC2B

apaddyinuk
13th Aug 2006, 23:48
Huh...Good question!!! I suppose not!!! :}

BURBERRY'S
14th Aug 2006, 05:25
I LEFT A NORMAL AIRLINE TOO,TO JOIN QR.LIFE WENT FROM GOOD BAD TO UGLY.
I HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN KEEPING MY SANITY[NORMAL LIFE] OR WORKING FOR QR.
IT TOOK, ME SOME TIME TO DECIDE BUT FORTUNATELY I CHOSE MY SANITY
THERE IS ONLY SOO MUCH CRAP A PERSON CAN TAKE.:=
PRESENTLY UNEMPLOYED LOOKING FOR A JOB [ EXP.9YRS]
BUT STILL HAPPY :) :)
GETTING BACK TO QR :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:
EVERYONE KNOWS OF THE 2200HRS CURFEW.
THE LATEST IS SIGNING IN-OUT FROM UR OWN ACC ,SO AAB KNOWS IF U HAVE RESTED FOR THE FLIGHT.ARE THEY STARTING FINGER-PRINTING AS WELL.:rolleyes:

TightSlot
14th Aug 2006, 06:37
BURBERRY'S

Please stop SHOUTING! Your posts will have more impact and be easier for others to read if you rein in the emotion, avoid text-speak abbreviations and consider using some form of punctuation other than emoticons.

If you continue posting in this way, your posts will be deleted.

rivaldo
14th Aug 2006, 22:16
again and again yes my friends this crap will never stop,this is what QR crew has to know:ugh: that is what AAB and his dogs wont and no one cane change them,i feel so sorry for all QR crew,from the day i left QR after 6 yers off unjustice,i become happy and healthy and more confident becouse you loose all that when you worck for QR.

All the best for all