PDA

View Full Version : Long haul horrors

Self Loading Freight
11th Aug 2006, 10:35
OK. So, I'm in the back of a 747 for twelve hours with no laptop, no iPod, possibly no books, and only an in-flight magazine for company. The IFE's not working properly, and security has confiscated my Laphroaig.

How do I avoid slipping into snarling insanity?

R

Rollingthunder
11th Aug 2006, 11:09
Try to get some sleep. Take a pill if necessary.

Consider it a mini holiday.

Globaliser
11th Aug 2006, 12:05
12 hours in a 747, on my own, with nothing to distract me from a good long night's sleep: Sounds like bliss to me! :D (Oh, that's what I do anyway.)

apaddyinuk
11th Aug 2006, 15:57
Go into the galley and help the crew count creamers, sugar portions, play with maltesers and all the other crappy things we do to try and relieve the monotony of long haul flying on a REGULAR BASIS!!! :ugh: :}

XSBaggage
11th Aug 2006, 17:55
Do you normally drink your Laphroaig on a long haul flight? Rather naughty :=

XSB

Final 3 Greens
11th Aug 2006, 18:37
Go into the galley and help the crew count creamers, sugar portions, play with maltesers and all the other crappy things we do to try and relieve the monotony of long haul flying on a REGULAR BASIS!!!

If you pay me for doing it, sure. :}

apaddyinuk
12th Aug 2006, 00:40
Go into the galley and help the crew count creamers, sugar portions, play with maltesers and all the other crappy things we do to try and relieve the monotony of long haul flying on a REGULAR BASIS!!!
If you pay me for doing it, sure. :}

Tell you what, if you whip out a few juice rounds with us we might give you something! LOL!

TightSlot
14th Aug 2006, 06:22
I think we have got as far as we can get here, and with the change of rules on hand-baggage announced this morning, it is time to close this thread.

A new thread has been started by BEagle, SECURITY - Revised Uk Rules (14 Aug 2006) (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238932) and I've made it stick to the forum top for a while: Please continue your discussions there.