PDA

View Full Version : How soon do I get paid by EasyJet

prop67
9th Aug 2006, 11:19
Hi everybody,
maybe someone could help me, soon i will start my type conversion as a direct entry SFO at easyjet. Do I get paid from the beginning or only after i finished the type conversion course.....???

Thank you if someone could answer me!

PROP67

Bad Robot
9th Aug 2006, 11:36
Are you TRSS ? Or have they stopped that nonsense now?

BR.

prop67
9th Aug 2006, 11:46
Are you TRSS ? Or have they stopped that nonsense now?

BR.

no, they didn't stop with it yet.....! Fortunatly....i'm direct entry with only (....) a 3 years bond.

Wizofoz
9th Aug 2006, 16:09
prop,

You will be paid from day one.

Longchop
9th Aug 2006, 16:18
As far as i am aware, this nonsense still continues!!

You will be paid after your TR course. Approx 6 weeks of no pay!!!:yuk:

prop67
9th Aug 2006, 19:41
prop,

You will be paid from day one.

Thank's Wizofoz!

ROSCO328
9th Aug 2006, 20:45
I am starting with Easy soon aswell. So who is right? Is it your first day or on completion of the type rating????:confused:

BitMoreRightRudder
9th Aug 2006, 20:55
The Direct Entry guy on my course got paid from day one. The TRSS guys got paid upon completion of type rating if I remember correctly. Beware direct entry guys that you are therefore richer than anyone else on your course and you will of course be expected to flash the plastic at the bar. Repeatedly.

Glad to hear you got in Mr Rosco:ok:

ROSCO328
9th Aug 2006, 21:03
Thanks my man!! One I owe you ;)

In-epta
9th Aug 2006, 21:08
Yes you are correct, Direct Entry guys get paid from day 1 when you get the "orange" introduction at the academy.

TRSS guys get paid from the day they complete the LST, so if there is a delay in waiting for base training, you still get paid and can afford to do something else with your time!

ICING AOA
9th Aug 2006, 21:09
The TRSS guys got paid upon completion of type rating

If anybody can confirm, I think it is even worse cause I would be paid not after the TR but after the line check (which is another 3 weeks eating rice, pastas and potatoes :bored: )

ICING AOA
9th Aug 2006, 21:10
Ok In-epta :ok:

Santas Little Helper
9th Aug 2006, 21:15
icing aoa
you only get paid when you have passed an english exam!

In-epta
9th Aug 2006, 21:16
save your rice pasta and potatoes for your 5 earlies!

ICING AOA
9th Aug 2006, 23:29
Santas Little Helper (http://www.pprune.org/forums/member.php?u=65604) , english is such an ugly language to hear/read !!!:yuk:

It is far more charming to speak it with the french, italian, or spanish accent !! just try it and you will get allllll the girls you want :ok:

Craggenmore
10th Aug 2006, 17:01
The Direct Entry guy on my course got paid from day one. The TRSS guys got paid upon completion of type rating....Beware direct entry guys that you are therefore richer than anyone else on your course and you will of course be expected to flash the plastic at the bar. Repeatedly.

I confirm that this information is correct, as of last month; (especially the bit about buying the drinks..!)

giorgino
10th Aug 2006, 17:37
hello guys!!

I'll be attending EasyJet's workshop on Tuesday and I have a couple of questions.
First of all what is the dresscode?Suit,tie,jeans casual,non casual?
Also as I was told to review my online application form,when it comes to chose my preffered bases all my choises are Airbus(Milan,Berlin,Geneva),which makes me wonder if I am entitled to do so as I am Boeing type rated at the moment...
Finally could anyone answer what does it mean that Geneva has a different AOC?:confused::confused:
Thanx in advance:):):):)

prop67
10th Aug 2006, 18:04
Dresscode: casual as they wrote you in the invitation, i went with jeans, no problem, but other guys had also a tie...
Pilots in GVA and BSL have a different contract, if it's better o worse....i don't know...
Good luck!