PDA

View Full Version : One Night Accommodation in Bournemouth (August)

Jinkster
9th Aug 2006, 10:15
Sorry probably completely in the wrong area but.....

Looking for 1 nights accomodation as close to BOH (Bournemouth Airport) as possible and for as cheap as possible, any ideas.

Cheers, Jinkster :ok:

Morbid
9th Aug 2006, 10:45
There is a pub called the "causeway" just up the road from the airport that does rooms. Normally its full of Basco contractors but if they´ve little work on there may be space. Sorry I don´t have the tel number.

Mr_Grubby
9th Aug 2006, 11:09
Jinkster.

The place is The Avon Causeway Inn. Hurn, about a mile from BOH.

It is the old Hurn Railway Station converted to an inn. I have stayed there many times over the last 30 years !!. Good value.

Tel:- 01202-482714

Clint.

eightyknots
9th Aug 2006, 11:12
There are over 7 million hotels in Bournemouth. Sweet :mad: !

potkettleblack
9th Aug 2006, 11:34
If you can wait a day or so till I get back from Gatwick I can email you the accomodation lists from PAT and GTS. Alternatively if you want a quick solution give Linda a call at PAT as I am sure she will happily email their accomodation list. There is a place in West Parley (right across the road from the airport) that should do you fine and it is cheap as chips. I think it is owned by someone called Lucy....

green granite
9th Aug 2006, 11:51
There is a place in West Parley (right across the road from the airport) that should do you fine and it is cheap as chips. I think it is owned by someone called Lucy.
Knock 3 times and say "Fred sent you" :E:cool:

sorry I know hat coat door

Jinkster
9th Aug 2006, 20:30
Shall be in BOH from 16th August to 17th - IR Renewal!