PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for Etihad? Gulf Air will be in Warsaw on 19 august..

sweetcherry
9th Aug 2006, 08:03
If you still wait for etihad to contact u as you were recruited in Gdansk or Warsaw on June try Gulf Air. They will be in Warsaw on August 19. I think most of girls recruited by etihad will go...its to much waiting..we are getting fed up..see u there...

Gwennie
14th Aug 2006, 08:28
Hi All....
To those who are waiting here is some screw ups to share....
as i have been in the same boat as many of u guys and yesterday exactly 3 months after the interview i receive an email from them saying that my application is unsucessful... as i tot i was the only one who received it to my suprise many others did... i feel that they have taken us all on a joy ride...
We have spent on our medicals got all set and ready to go... received loads of promises from them and now get this...
The management there is really upside down and god only knows what they have up their sleeves....
its very dissapointing and i really feel that we should be compansated for all this.... as if not for them all the money will not be spent...
so to all those still waiting... do check ur mails often... u dunno wat might be in there for u