PDA

View Full Version : ANA in Francfort

rapha345
8th Aug 2006, 16:14
Is there an ANA FA here please.
I am invited to an ANA assessment day in Francfort the 19th of August.
Maybe some of you on this forum will be there.
Would be great if anyone could share your experiences with us!
Thanx

rapha345
9th Aug 2006, 15:29
Up! :)

Aliyyah
10th Aug 2006, 11:24
Hi rapha345!

I have an invitation for the ANA interview for the 18th August, one day earlier than you. I am excited how it will be. That`s the information I have regarding the interview:

"Upon arrival you will be given a short presentation on ANA and the role of Cabin Attendant at ANA. This will be followed by written and spoken language testing and also a basic numeracy test to help us assess your suitability for the role. You should bring a calculator with you.

If you successfully complete the language and numeracy exercises you will be invited to attend a group discussion exercise. Following this you will be advised if you have reached the final stage of our selection day- the individual interview.

Throughout the day you will be given the opportunity to meet some of our cabin attendants and to ask any questions you may have. Please note that there may be a gap between exercises so you are advised to bring some reading material. If you are staying for the afternoon session you will be able to purchase lunch in the hotel."

rapha345
10th Aug 2006, 17:12
Hi, one of my friend will be with you on the 18th. I got the same letter as yours. I know that we'll have a mathematic test first and after that a language test follow by a group interview and a 2-2-1 interview.
Are you working for an airline at the moment? Where are you from?
I will tell my friend that i have him found a pal for the 18th. :)

Aliyyah
10th Aug 2006, 17:18
Yes, I am already working as a flight attendant for Contact Air (Lufthansa Regional). I am from Germany. Are you also already working as a flight attendant?

rapha345
10th Aug 2006, 18:46
No i am not F/A, at the moment i am food and beverages manager in a gastronomic restaurant. But to be F/A is my dream since my childhood.
Do you have an idea of what kind of mathematic test we'll have?

Mitternacht
10th Aug 2006, 19:54
Hello i'm coming on the 19th too !
I'm from France, Paris.

:ok: see you there !!

Aliyyah
11th Aug 2006, 06:02
Do you have an idea of what kind of mathematic test we'll have?

No, unfortunately I don`t know what kind of mathematic test we will have. I hope it`s not too difficult, because maths wasn`t really my favourite subject in school.

Xtra Crew
11th Aug 2006, 06:27
are you guys all under 25 years? Because i think, that is the upper age limit for ANA according to their website.

sebby
11th Aug 2006, 07:29
Hey great opportunity guys!

I dont mean to sound rude, but just seeking clarification - by "francfort" do you mean Frankfurt in Germany? Perhaos natively you spell it differently... once again not being smart arse but just curious :)

rapha345
11th Aug 2006, 07:47
are you guys all under 25 years? Because i think, that is the upper age limit for ANA according to their website.

Hi, there isn't any limit age for ANA, i'am 34 at the moment and i am invited. JAPAN AIRLINES has a upper limit age for its Frankfurt base.

Yes Sebby sorry Francfort = Frankfurt in Germany.

rapha345
11th Aug 2006, 07:49
Hello i'm coming on the 19th too !
I'm from France, Paris.

:ok: see you there !!

Welcome aboard my friend... :) :D

sebby
11th Aug 2006, 08:07
Cool thanks for that. . .

All the best everyone! :D

rapha345
11th Aug 2006, 09:32
Thanx Sebby. :D

rapha345
14th Aug 2006, 08:39
Up...........................

TightSlot
14th Aug 2006, 15:04
Down

(and closed, so don't bump your own threads again)