PDA

View Full Version : GB Interview

2bcrew
8th Aug 2006, 15:38
Hey Everyone!

I've searched around the site and can't seem to find anything about the Interviews for GB on here..

I have an interview coming up later this month which I'm very excited for - but was wondering if anyone could give me any help or advice for the Interview. I'm guessing it is similar to most other airlines - a morning group task, followed by a 2:1 interview in the afternoon - have done the Virgin one but didn't get it after the 2:1.

Also, if there's anyone else out there got an interview coming up - shout up too..

Thanks everyone!

2bcrew

aussiebird
8th Aug 2006, 15:56
heya,

I work for GB so I can tell you a little about the interview. Firstly in the morning, they tell a little about the company etc etc. Then they split you into groups and you do two group exercises - basically to see you work in a team environment. Following that, you will have a break during which you will be told who's staying and who's going. You will then have another break, then a 2:1 interview. My main advice is to be friendly and open. In the group exercises try not to be too overbearing but still be part of the conversation - try not to lead the conversation. I'd think about your questions for the interview as well just in case.

Anyways good luck!!!

Cheers nic

LXZH
9th Aug 2006, 14:16
Hey! How are you guys?

I as well have an interview coming up next month and I have to say I am already nervous :O

Would be great if anyone could share your experiences with us!

By the way, my interview is with Swiss, if anyone knows how are they in terms of recruitment....:O

Cheers
LXZH

2bcrew
11th Aug 2006, 16:25
Thanks for the info Nic, much appreciated

I got all my Reference forms through so am wading through them!

And good luck LXZH!

2bcrew